cramps

bcp

In My Opinion
right under the rib cage. as in right below the bottom rib on both sides.
anyone ever get these?

They started last night and were so bad that it woke me up. While it was cramping, I almost couldnt even breath.
been happening on and off all day.

really starting to agravate me.

so, anyone else ever get these?

could I be pregnant?

bcp

In My Opinion
RoseRed said:
Double hernia. :yay:
I hope not.
I had three repaired a couple years ago after a tree jumped in front of the dirt bike.
damned trees. People need to keep those things on a leash.

dustin

UAIOE
when i get bad heartburn i get it the place you described. i just take some tums and wait it out.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
bcp said:
anyone ever get these?

They started last night and were so bad that it woke me up. While it was cramping, I almost couldnt even breath.

could I be pregnant?
If it continues, have it checked out. That is a strange area to be having cramps. Could be a reflux issue, if a tums or rolaids does not relieve it, I would go to the Dr. to rule out anything cardiac. Poor fella.........that tongue ring really got to ya. :razz:

mainman

Set Trippin
bcp said:
anyone ever get these?

could I be pregnant?

Your diaphragm is collapsing, so much for nominating you as newbie of the year...:ohwell:

ShyGirl

I have something similar going on, but higher - the area below my ribs, around my sternum. I ocassionally get a brief stabbing chest pain, where I'm doubled over and feel like I can't breathe. When there's no stabbing pain, there's pressure, like I have heartburn, and pinching around my breast bone.

Doc thinks it might be issues with my gall bladder, possibly a gall stone.

It could be caused by eating foods high in cholesterol and/or sugar - which causes too much bile for your system to process.

My sister tells me that I'm working my way to being a bona fide sh1thead! :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
ShyGirl said:
I have something similar going on, but higher - the area below my ribs, around my sternum. I ocassionally get a brief stabbing chest pain, where I'm doubled over and feel like I can't breathe. When there's no stabbing pain, there's pressure, like I have heartburn, and pinching around my breast bone.

Doc thinks it might be issues with my gall bladder, possibly a gall stone.

It could be caused by eating foods high in cholesterol and/or sugar - which causes too much bile for your system to process.

My sister tells me that I'm working my way to being a bona fide sh1thead! :lmao:

Internet search on symptoms that I have as far as the cramping, and when it happens (didnt really figure that one out until I read about it) also indicates possible gall bladder issue.
I figure that Im safe to make an appointment to get that looked at. should be no reason for Dr big finger to stick his fingers where they dont belong on this one. I hate when they do that. at least buy me dinner first.

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
Internet search on symptoms that I have as far as the cramping, and when it happens (didnt really figure that one out until I read about it) also indicates possible gall bladder issue.
I figure that Im safe to make an appointment to get that looked at. should be no reason for Dr big finger to stick his fingers where they dont belong on this one. I hate when they do that. at least buy me dinner first.

:lmao:

check your karma(preferrably without Mrs. frying pan around) :biggrin: