cramps

bcp

In My Opinion
Went to the doctors today.

no finger. very happy.
he poked and pushed on my stomach, said it was most likely gas, I figure that sounds about right for me.
then he said to go pee in the cup (the do all their own test right on premise) so, I peed in the cup. No dribble or anything, I was a proud man at that moment.
went back into the room as directed.
He comes back in, writes prescription for gas cause he figures thats what it is.
Says he is going to have them suck blood, so hang around and he would be back in before I left.
before the blood sucker lady came in I heard the doctor talking to pee girl in the hall.
he says urine was negative right
she says no. blood in it.
he says trace?
she says no, substantial

he comes back in and tells me I have to go get a scan on my abdomine to figure out why there is the blood.

blood sucker lady comes in and drains me. I figure they too so much to relieve the pressure from where ever I was leaking from inside.

so, Im now waiting for the results from the cat scan on my abdomine to find out if Im going to die some horrific pain filled death leaving my corpse in a unviewable state.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:
Went to the doctors today.

no finger. very happy.
he poked and pushed on my stomach, said it was most likely gas, I figure that sounds about right for me.
then he said to go pee in the cup (the do all their own test right on premise) so, I peed in the cup. No dribble or anything, I was a proud man at that moment.
went back into the room as directed.
He comes back in, writes prescription for gas cause he figures thats what it is.
Says he is going to have them suck blood, so hang around and he would be back in before I left.
before the blood sucker lady came in I heard the doctor talking to pee girl in the hall.
he says urine was negative right
she says no. blood in it.
he says trace?
she says no, substantial

he comes back in and tells me I have to go get a scan on my abdomine to figure out why there is the blood.

blood sucker lady comes in and drains me. I figure they too so much to relieve the pressure from where ever I was leaking from inside.

so, Im now waiting for the results from the cat scan on my abdomine to find out if Im going to die some horrific pain filled death leaving my corpse in a unviewable state.
Hope everything turns out alright for you Buddy.

morganj614

bcp said:
Internet search on symptoms that I have as far as the cramping, and when it happens (didnt really figure that one out until I read about it) also indicates possible gall bladder issue.
I figure that Im safe to make an appointment to get that looked at. should be no reason for Dr big finger to stick his fingers where they dont belong on this one. I hate when they do that. at least buy me dinner first.

:huggy: I think a colonoscopy is what is needed. :yay: diverticulosis

bcp

In My Opinion
morganj614 said:
been there done that.
you always have to wonder if they use the same tube for both ends.

Angel

~*~*~
bcp said:
been there done that.
:lmao:

Seriously though I hope everything turns out well for you. :cheers: :huggy:

ps - i hope you aren't a hypochondriac like me... i was even nervous to read this thread because i knew i'd have the rib cramps too after reading it... now i'm going to have to ask the doc if i need to pee in a cup. thanks. :bigwhoop:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
morganj614 said:
Diverticulosis usually causes pain in the left quad of the abdomen and, when infected, causes pain and fever. I don't think he has that.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
been there done that.
:huggy: Let us know what they find out. Scary, but it might be just nothing more than an infection of some sort. :huggy: again.

morganj614

BS Gal said:
Diverticulosis usually causes pain in the left quad of the abdomen and, when infected, causes pain and fever. I don't think he has that.

Do you mean diverticilitus? I have the diverticulosis (pocket thingy) and it is plain old cramping in my gut. :barf: I had it after a 1 a.m. Denny's breakfast this past weekend :lol: (our waiter at Denny's had a heart attack there, just after he took our order :lol:)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
morganj614 said:
Do you mean diverticilitus? I have the diverticulosis (pocket thingy) and it is plain old cramping in my gut. :barf: I had it after a 1 a.m. Denny's breakfast this past weekend :lol: (our waiter at Denny's had a heart attack there, just after he took our order :lol:)
Diverticulosis is the pockets. Diverticulitis is when the pockets get some kind of food in them (seeds, nuts, oyster sand) and get infected and you run a fever and have to take nasty drugs to clear it.

morganj614

BS Gal said:
Diverticulosis is the pockets. Diverticulitis is when the pockets get some kind of food in them (seeds, nuts, oyster sand) and get infected and you run a fever and have to take nasty drugs to clear it.

I say we put him in the stirrups and run our own tests :lmao:

fttrsbeerwench

BS Gal said:
We need to wear gloves.

I'm protected....How about you??:jet:

Attachments

• ceresuit.jpg
    ceresuit.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 73

bcp

In My Opinion
dustin said:
...and they were holding back on those posts... imagine what they are *really* thinking :yikes:
All I know is that if a bunch of females show up at my door dressed in poly suits wearing rubber gloves. my butt cheeks are going to clinch up and Im just going to start shooting.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bcp said:
All I know is that if a bunch of females show up at my door dressed in poly suits wearing rubber gloves. my butt cheeks are going to clinch up and Im just going to start shooting.
They do an IVP!??