Search results for query: Ron Miller Commentary

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: Ron
  1. GURPS

Politics of The Mask

As 'Mask Mandate Season' Approaches, We Learn The CDC Knew Masks Didn’t Work And Misrepresented The Evidence Anyway The CDC's misinformation on vaccine efficacy almost certainly contributed to the rapid proliferation of vaccine mandates and passports. This was institutional...
  2. GURPS

Politics of The Mask

Were masks a waste of time? This policy divergence created an opportunity to examine the impact of mask mandates. Those areas that rescinded their mandates could function as control groups for evaluating the effect of the policy on cases and mortality. But neither public health experts nor any...
  3. newsBot

CSM CSM Nursing Student Kia Smith Will Intern as Deputy Chief of Staff for Delegate Al Carr at 2021 Maryland General Assembly Session

College of Southern Maryland (CSM) nursing student Verkia (Kia) Smith will intern as the deputy chief of staff for Maryland Del. Al Carr, of Montgomery County, during the upcoming Maryland General Assembly session. A resident of Waldorf, Smith also serves as the CSM La Plata Campus Student...
  4. newsBot

CSM ‘Liberty and Justice for All? The History of Voting Rights in America” is Explored in CSM’s Upcoming Free Voter Education Series Oct. 22

Registration is underway for the fourth segment of the College of Southern Maryland’s (CSM) and St. Mary’s College of Maryland’s (SMCM) 2020 ‘Informed, Engaged, Empowered = Ready – Set – VOTE!’ virtual series. The public is invited to join the free, interactive event, ‘Liberty and Justice for...
  5. newsBot

CSM CSM’s Next ‘Informed, Engaged, Empowered = Ready – Set – VOTE!’ Virtual Voter Education Series Explores Fact Checking and Election Media Coverage

The College of Southern Maryland (CSM) and St. Mary’s College of Maryland (SMCM) continue its 2020 ‘Informed, Engaged, Empowered = Ready – Set – VOTE!’ virtual series with “A Pledge to Truth and Civility” Oct. 8 event that focuses on the need for media literacy and civility in public discourse...
  6. newsBot

CSM Sen. President Emeritus Miller, Gov. Hogan and Students Discuss Bridging Political Divides During Launch of CSM’s Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. Center for

Senator Miller is shown here with his wife Patti. Nearly 200 people tuned in Sept. 15 – International Day of Democracy – to participate in the College of Southern Maryland’s (CSM) and St. Mary’s College of Maryland’s (SMCM) leadership and voter education series entitled ‘Informed, Engaged...
  7. T

Will he cave on immigration...again?

It appears as thought there are only two people on the planet who think Trump's latest tariff temper tantrum is a good idea: Trump and Stephen Miller: Mnuchin and Lighthizer opposed Trump tariffs on Mexico, source says Trump defies close advisers in deciding to threaten Mexico with...
  8. seekeroftruth

Revelation 14 Angelic Last Call

Revelation 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who...
  9. seekeroftruth

Revelation 10 Eat It!

Revelation 10:8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” 9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it...
  10. 22AcaciaAve

Ben Jealous removes twitter like of vulgar rant against police

Is Jealous seriously the best democrats could do? Double digits down and you have to defend this. As noted, he needs a near perfect campaign to even get close. And the best part is the tweet occurred back in early February. It took until late August for someone to figure out that liking it...
  11. R

ESPN Can’t Afford Monday Night Football Any More

Newsflash.... ESPN has been losing MNF viewers since they decided to have Dennis Miller in the booth. Actually, up until a few weeks ago... viewership was UP.
  12. seekeroftruth

Revelation 10 Eat the scroll?

Revelation 10:8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” 9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it...
  13. cwo_ghwebb

Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day, With Commentary on Golf and Benghazi | Power Line More golf days than stay-in-the-office-days. Kinda pathetic doncha think??
  14. Chris0nllyn

Donk Senator uses Okla. tornado for anti-GOP Rant

Oh please, you can't tell us that the Dems are the only majority saying stupid sh!t. I'd say plenty of Repubs do the same thing. Being partisan when it comes to commentary is just, well, being partisan.
  15. G

Donk Senator uses Okla. tornado for anti-GOP Rant

Obviously you haven’t been paying much attention to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barry Obama, Moochele Obama, Bill Maher, Michael Moore, Rosie O’Donnell, Steney Hoyer, Michael Bloomberg, Randy Rhodes, Alan Combs, Juan Williams, Mark Lamont Hill, Ed Shultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Al...
  16. B

Jon Stewart Rips the Senate on Gun Control

Colbert got his fame as a fake conservative reporter on The Daily Show. People enjoyed his "over the top" antics so much he got his own satire The Colbert Report. They generally air back to back for a full spectrum of ridiculousness.
  17. SamSpade

Jon Stewart Rips the Senate on Gun Control

I similarly don't pay too much attention to Dennis Miller, either, for the same reason. He's in it for laughs. Sure, it's partisan, he's poking at political issues, but when it comes down to it, he's not going to engage in serious debate on the matter. Ditto for Maher and Franken and Colbert...
  18. vraiblonde

DOJ declares blacks too stupid to vote label-free

The Democrats fear nothing as much as a black conservative. That's why they attack them so viciously. What's fun is to compare the idiocy that is Jesse Jackson Jr, who can barely string a sentence together, to the reasoned, well-written commentary of a Ron Miller, and realize who the racists...
  19. E

Stupid voters enable broken government

seems to be a thread with Progressives ........... :popcorn: but only people VOTING for Conservatives are the stupid ones ......... perhaps Mr. GBLT Award winner should review the exit interviews of the Lusers Voting for Obama in 08
  20. ice-man

I am changing my party affiliation....

You sound like a bitter racist fool - better yet a so Md hick. Apparently you don't know jack because he can't run for governor again Dummy. You should not vote period because you don't know squat. LOL. Even if he could run again he would beat any republican out there. This is a democratic...