clematis in ice
A Clematis bud incased in ice. Natures crystal!
Thank You Marianne-I see your in Port Tobacco....I spent my childhood there on my grandparents farm! Wow how it has changed-just like southern calvert where I live -Solomons reminds me of a little annapolis.
I love looking at things after an ice storm--all be it soo very dangerous-I nearly busted my you know what trying to find just the right pod to photograph!

That is a georgious shot, Joe'smom. And You are in Port Tobacco, Marianne? So am I!

Yes I live in Port Tobacco. It's so beautiful and serene here and I imagine it was much more so years ago. I need to take more photos of this place! I was having problems with my Photoshop Deluxe software and digital camera. I 've got the software running now (knock on wood). What type of camera do you use Joe's mom? The detail on your photos is spectacular.

Some of these are 35mm shots I've had to scan in taken with an old (very old) manual focus Olympus. I have a polaroid video camera that takes still photos too. It has exceptional resolution. Some were taken with my very first digital -a panansonic which has seen it's better days. Some go back 20 yrs ago or more(obviously not all digital!) I use several different photo programs depending on what I am trying to accomplish. I recently scanned some old black and white family photos and retouched them to get rid of the "cracked paper" and yellow hue from cigarette smoke. I may post some of them-they are kinda cool. Solomons Island in the late 40's and early 50's. Talk about change of scenery! I know what your saying about knock on wood-things start conflicting each other and BOOM!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Joe'smom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media