‘fake news’... turns out to be true

transporter

Once again, ‘fake news’ decried by Trump turns out to be true

At the Fact Checker, we have vetted many statements by President Trump — and maintain a running list of every false and misleading claim he has made since he took the oath of office. The president’s factual errors on trade and tax policy are relatively easy to fact-check, as the data undercutting his claims can be easily obtained.

But there have been a number of instances in which the president or his surrogates have flatly denied something — only to have that denial contradicted weeks or months later by new documents or statements. Often, by then the media coverage has moved on to a new controversy.

The release of the tape recording between Trump and his former fixer, Michael Cohen, is only the most recent example of this dynamic. Here’s a sampling of White House denials that eventually unraveled after new information was disclosed. Strikingly, these examples often involve situations that might place the president in legal jeopardy.

Trump lies as easily and frequently as normal people breathe. No way anyone could list them all. Here are the major items the article lists:

Trump knew nothing about Daniels, McDougal or payoffs: lie

Trump had no role in Trump Jr.’s statement on Russia meeting: lie

Michael Flynn did not discuss sanctions with the Russians: lie

Trump did not give classified information to Russia: lie

Gee...Russia pops up 3 different times...Trump consistently sides with Russia over the US...Trump cannot state (without waffling) that Russia hacked our election...Trump's people continually lie about contact, conversations, dealing with Russia or Russians...

Yeah...there's nothing there to look into...its all a "witch hunt"

SamSpade

So according to the article and the agreed upon facts - Trump himself did not disclose classified information to the Russians.
He also DID see to it that they received it - as he says later - and everyone agrees to be true.

Sorry. Not lying. Not even deliberate obfuscation, since he clarified it.
Not a lie by any measure of the word.

This one I couldn't care less about.

Ask someone how much they WEIGH - or how many people they've slept with.
GUARANTEE their answer won't jibe with the facts -

BUT IT'S NO BIG DEAL. I lie to my kids every day. Every damned day. Have to.
Although telling the youngest we're just fattening her up to EAT her is no longer having the desired effect.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump lies as easily and frequently as normal people breathe. No way anyone could list them all.

yeah so what sugar tits ... I was told we were not running guns to Mexico and I could keep my doctor, and Bil C did not have sex with that woman

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

Hijinx

Personally I like thinking that Russia and the United States can get along and that their leaders are on speaking terms.

Trump hasn't sold Russia any Uranium has he?
He hasn't gotten millions sent to his "foundation" has he?
Did he make a $500,000 dollar speech?

Has he invited them to listen in on his State Department emails like Hillary did?

Why do people like Tranny find it difficult to see the tragedy we suffered through with Obama and Hillary and that stooge and traitor John F'in Kerry?
That is a mystery to me.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Trump lies as easily and frequently as normal people breathe. No way anyone could list them all. Here are the major items the article lists:

Trump had no role in Trump Jr.’s statement on Russia meeting: lie

Michael Flynn did not discuss sanctions with the Russians: lie

Gee...Russia pops up 3 different times...Trump consistently sides with Russia over the US...Trump cannot state (without waffling) that Russia hacked our election...Trump's people continually lie about contact, conversations, dealing with Russia or Russians...

You're taking the fun out of our drinking game.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Personally I like thinking that Russia and the United States can get along and that their leaders are on speaking terms.

Nope! We can only get along if it's liberals doing it. Right now, we must be in a Cold War with them. Why? Because............................... Trump.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump knew nothing about Daniels, McDougal or payoffs

deal maker.jpg

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Nope! We can only get along if it's liberals doing it. Right now, we must be in a Cold War with them. Why? Because............................... Trump.

Imagine if he charged rent to all of those heads that he's living in rent free? We could pay off the national debt in a month!

h3mech

Trump hasn't sold Russia any Uranium has he?
He hasn't gotten millions sent to his "foundation" has he?
Did he make a $500,000 dollar speech?

Has he invited them to listen in on his State Department emails like Hillary did?

Why do people like Tranny find it difficult to see the tragedy we suffered through with Obama and Hillary and that stooge and traitor John F'in Kerry?
That is a mystery to me.

give Trump a chance, it will all work out, are you tired of winning yet, and I don't care about his sexual past I care about my wallet

SamSpade

Transporter has been hanging out here the last hour

View attachment 123931

I can't figure that out except that since he/she almost never responds more than once in a thread - and typically never on one he/she starts -
the only reason to hang out is to log in again under another guise and defend his/her points.

That - or literally post and run, as in leave the machine or site. Which would leave them on this page.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BUT IT'S NO BIG DEAL. I lie to my kids every day. Every damned day. Have to.
Although telling the youngest we're just fattening her up to EAT her is no longer having the desired effect.

And should you ever choose to run for public office, the headline on WashPo would read:

SAM SPADE ADMITS LIES; THREATENS TO EAT CHILD

That's how those people operate and they've destroyed their credibility in the process. Now they have to rely on the faithful, like Trans, to keep them in business because rational people don't consider them legitimate news.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't figure that out except that since he/she almost never responds more than once in a thread - and typically never on one he/she starts -
the only reason to hang out is to log in again under another guise and defend his/her points.

That - or literally post and run, as in leave the machine or site. Which would leave them on this page.

Or leave your browser on the page while you go get lunch or some such.

Hijinx

Or leave your browser on the page while you go get lunch or some such.

I used to check in and be logged in automatically, now I have to physically log in each time.
Is that me or the site.?
Also if I stay logged in it will cut me off and make me log back in.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to check in and be logged in automatically, now I have to physically log in each time.
Is that me or the site.?
Also if I stay logged in it will cut me off and make me log back in.

It's you (because of changes to the site). Go into your cookies and delete all the ones for somd.com. Then come back to the forums, click Remember Me, and log in. Should be good to go. :yay: