‘Hundreds’ Of Migrants Housed Under Texas Bridge In Scorching Heat

Hijinx

What has to change is who sits in the majority in the Congress and in the White House. Until that changes real Americans are sucking hind tit.

NextJen

Raisin cane
It boggles my mind the amount of illegals that must be in this country now.
Back in about 2007 I started commenting in the WTOP online forums that they used to sponsor. One of the hot topics back then was our illegal immigration problem. (It was just as heated a debate back then).
Since then there has been no stemming the tide and it has only gotten worse. I felt relieved when President Trump was in office that he seemed to at least try to address this issue, but he was fought tooth and nail at every turn.
No wonder there was such a fight to not have the question asked on the Census, nobody really wants us to know how bad it is.
When was the last time you heard an estimated number or saw it splashed on the news how many estimated illegal aliens are in this country?

And by the way, boo-hoo for the illegals having to deal with the sweltering heat. Who I really feel bad for is our agents that have to deal with this mess and are out there trying to do their job.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I went out to the end of my road the other day and 4 Hispanics were working there on an old lot clearing tree's
I asked them who owned the lot and why it was being cleared, No one there could understand me. Or perhaps no one there wanted to understand me. It's hard to tell whether they do or not, but I suspect they understand more than you know and laugh behind their backs when they think they have fooled you.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
No wonder there was such a fight to not have the question asked on the Census, nobody really wants us to know how bad it is.
When was the last time you heard an estimated number or saw it splashed on the news how many estimated illegal aliens are in this country?
The media has been claiming 11 million illegals for over a decade. I believe it's at least twice that.

black dog

Free America
I went out to the end of my road the other day and 4 Hispanics were working there on an old lot clearing tree's
I asked them who owned the lot and why it was being cleared, No one there could understand me. Or perhaps no one there wanted to understand me. It's hard to tell whether they do or not, but I suspect they understand more than you know and laugh behind their backs when they think they have fooled you.

They fooled you....