‘TRUMP BROKE CNN’: Layoffs Continue To Rock Far-Left Network, Former Employees Trash Company

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A prominent media figure, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Wire that CNN's Health Unit was "one of the few departments that wasn't focused on anti-Trump stuff."

"Many health department staffers met with human resources on Tuesday," Fox News added. "Staffers are shocked, as the health department is considered successful and CNN recently declared that no layoffs were imminent."

Earlier this month, 100 seasoned CNN employees took "voluntary buyouts" after the massive layoffs rumors began to surface, causing embarrassment for the network that consistently ranks dead last in cable news ratings.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47665/trump-broke-cnn-layoffs-continue-rock-far-left-ryan-saavedra

Reactions: BOP

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I think it was just a case of being profitable to go after Trump more than any left wing conspiracy.

All broadcast TV is hurting, people can find better hate and discontent online and there's no need to TIVO it.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are about 1,000 foaming nutbag progbots in this country and they all watch MSNBC. CNN tried to nab a piece of that market (why??) and no joy. Then they lost their regular viewers who aren't buying all the BS, and here they are.

I'm not sure why these companies are so willing to destroy their brand because the Dem Party says to. But Trump has to be enjoying their demise.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think it was just a case of being profitable to go after Trump more than any left wing conspiracy.

I was thinking something similar ... 'of course CNN shut down the Health Unit, they were not a Daily Trump Hunt'