“A” for Effort!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That was ridiculous and pointless and I do understand the disqualification part. Poor horse...

It appears many people found it funny, and I will say, given the level of desperation he felt, it was funny. If he could have climbed back into the saddle and continued? That would have been amazing LOL

fredsaid2

So it's ok to hang on the horse's neck and scrabble up it's legs just to, maybe, continue the course? Did he think there was a chance of placing after that fence? Not funny, poor horsemanship. You know, where the horse comes first?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So it's ok to hang on the horse's neck and scrabble up it's legs just to, maybe, continue the course? Did he think there was a chance of placing after that fence? Not funny, poor horsemanship. You know, where the horse comes first?

I agree with you, it was NOT good sportsmanship by any means - and I guess most people think a horse can handle the weight of a human easily on its neck, but not necessarily. The horse probably did end up with discomfort after that, which was not a good thing. I wonder what the judge(s) thought?