“I’ll break your arm, that’s what I’m about to do,”

frequentflier

happy to be living
On top of the absurdity of this whole situation, since when do you have to pay for utensils? What do they expect you to do- eat waffles with your hands?!
Should I start carrying a knife, fork and spoon in my purse if I decide to eat out? (though I cannot say I have EVER eaten in a WH)
WTF?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
In all fairness its changed somewhat in the last few decades.

Now there are more Jesus's, Jorge's, Jose....

People used to say back in high school, if you have to fight one bean, you have to fight the whole burrito.

officeguy

On top of the absurdity of this whole situation, since when do you have to pay for utensils? What do they expect you to do- eat waffles with your hands?!
Should I start carrying a knife, fork and spoon in my purse if I decide to eat out? (though I cannot say I have EVER eaten in a WH)
WTF?

This was never about utensils. This was about a drunk belligerent customer who refused to leave and threatened to 'shoot the place up'. As always, the video cameras only started rolling at the very tail end of the incident.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
WTF?

According to the reports, the young Chictiqua declined metal utensils and requested plastic.