1/2 day on the 24th

tater

Originally posted by dottymae
Us federal employees get a 1/2 day on Tuesday. Not bad.
I'll take it.

DynCorp gets to work a half day on the 24th also. We only have to work 12 hours. WoooHoooo :getdown:

:rolleyes:

K

Katie

As far as I know I am working all day tomorrow. That stinks :**(

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Half day off on the 24th? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Let's take a look back into the past to see my company's thoughts on time off payed by the company....hurricane Floyd hits town a few years ago....no power in the building all day, everyone's houses being flooded, government closed down completely, businesses & offices closed everywhere.....we worked a full day & they told us to use flashlights to work by. :barf:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Voter2002
Half day off on the 24th? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Let's take a look back into the past to see my company's thoughts on time off payed by the company....hurricane Floyd hits town a few years ago....no power in the building all day, everyone's houses being flooded, government closed down completely, businesses & offices closed everywhere.....we worked a full day & they told us to use flashlights to work by. :barf:

That is total CRAP!!! :mad:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Y'all are a bunch of tools!!!!!! How dare you be prepared enough for Christmas to have time to do Happy Hour! :burning: :mad:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Christy
Y'all are a bunch of tools!!!!!! How dare you be prepared enough for Christmas to have time to do Happy Hour! :burning: :mad:

well dont feel bad Christy. I am not done. I am getting ready to go out in about a hour to finish

yakky doodle

boy, i am sure glad we did christmas a week ago! takes off all the stress of the actual day! :razz: we plan to veg all day in bed! :biggrin: