1% in 2014

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Seriously, you are comparing an Army SFC with over 18 to a GS6, please show me a GS6 with over 18 years of service. Also, you are using an extreme case to make your point, not everyone in the military gets flight pay, lives in the DC area and an E-7.

I don’t know who you’re trying to BS but you might want to at least compare equal number of years served. If you’re a GS6 with over 18 years of service, I think you’re getting screwed, or the gov’t just hasn’t found a way to get rid of you yet.

Comparing an E-7 with over 18 years to a GS6 is like comparing a Dept Head to the mail room boy, get real.

You obviously don't know too much about job classification throughout the federal agencies. In fact, reading most of your silly mucho-me bully posts like some Poindexter with a bag a trick in his bag on any topic... I'd say the military wasted their time and effort on someone :whistle: Unfortunately for us, all that is left is watching you suk from the military pension tit while you weld your wealth of knowledge (.sic) on a public forum.

nutz

Seriously, you are comparing an Army SFC with over 18 to a GS6, please show me a GS6 with over 18 years of service. Also, you are using an extreme case to make your point, not everyone in the military gets flight pay, lives in the DC area and an E-7.

I don’t know who you’re trying to BS but you might want to at least compare equal number of years served. If you’re a GS6 with over 18 years of service, I think you’re getting screwed, or the gov’t just hasn’t found a way to get rid of you yet.

Comparing an E-7 with over 18 years to a GS6 is like comparing a Dept Head to the mail room boy, get real.

OFFS, another closet politician. You were presented with facts and since the facts don't reveal what you want, you turn it into a personal attack.

You must of drank too much of the Kool-aid.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Never claimed to know much about the GS system, but then again, not many of you know about what it's like to serve either so I would say we are even.

And DooDoo, when you think you have the balls to do what I did while I was in, step up, until then STFU.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Never claimed to know much about the GS system, but then again, not many of you know about what it's like to serve either so I would say we are even.

And DooDoo, when you think you have the balls to do what I did while I was in, step up, until then STFU.
Really? Many of us served active duty military, many as civil servants, and many of us did both.

nutz

JFC, we are supposed to live and learn. Some of us are old enough to have retired from the military, held jobs in the real world and are now doing stuff they enjoy.

Some of them might even be happy to help with your rectal-cranium inversion. :whistle:

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

Yo! Dude! I served in my US Army! Enlisted '75-87' and then quite a few years in reserve and guard. All combat arms.. not some pencil pushing, ship deck swabbie job! I won't get into what I did or why I didn't retire cause that is personal and nobody's business! But I honorably discharged and acquired my degree... and moved into the Treasury Dept and then onto DoD! I prolly forgot more than you'll ever know!

And the GS is the white collar worker of the federal govt... normally the higher the grade, the more stringent the responsibilities and duties. Afterall, for most GS series, you need a Master's degree to qualify for most GS-09 positions if coming from the private industry. Many of us started as GS-04's or GS-05's and worked our way up the ranks... sometimes taking decades to move one or two grades! There wasn't much room for brown-nose promotions like in the Military. You applied yourself and worked you butt off... you sometimes had opportunities. It appears since 911, lots of things changed. Both civilian and military! But there is absolutely nothing wrong with acquiring a GS-06 position and retiring. Some folks are comfortable being a subject matter expert at their job and business processes. So what they didn't want managment or political responsibilities and duties! If it wasn't for all those GS-06... the rest of us would not survive! Please sleep with that thought tonight! Now get lost magot!