$10.00 all you can drink!

kelb

art imitating life
If I wear a wig and dress would I be able to drink all I can for $10:buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies:
If you do go I'll buy you a full priced beer :biggrin:

There was a time when I drank alot that I would go in Memories and drink $100-$200

In Martini's I would hit $300 a night. It's so rare I drink anymore that last weekend a drank a half gallon or so of wine out of my Jug in about 30 min and I was out :lmao:

Classy! :lol:

kelb

art imitating life
bump! :buddies:

STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!
LAIDES:$10.00 all you can drink domestic and rail!!!!!

4d2008

I guess last night at HULA's it was INSAINLY packed because of ladies night... Lines out the door out to the street taking FOREVER to get inside... Guess that place has picked up a bit.

kelb

art imitating life
I guess last night at HULA's it was INSAINLY packed because of ladies night... Lines out the door out to the street taking FOREVER to get inside... Guess that place has picked up a bit.

I heard the chicks pretty much drink free there on thurs. nights.

Ahem...

I was there, yup...with one of my girlfriends, yup...we had pizza and a beer and guess what? I didn't see anyone with a Kelb sign, nope...no one was there with a "Go SOMD.com" shirt on, nope :drama: We weren't there late though, maybe 7:30'ish. What time did whoever go (if anyone went)?

Oh yea and, TAKE THAT FRANCIS :neener:

Mojo

I was there, yup...with one of my girlfriends, yup...we had pizza and a beer and guess what? I didn't see anyone with a Kelb sign, nope...no one was there with a "Go SOMD.com" shirt on, nope :drama: We weren't there late though, maybe 7:30'ish. What time did whoever go (if anyone went)?

At least when we invite you out, we scream and wave at you :huggy: So how was it?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

kelb texted me last night and said it wasn't looking good so I didn't bother going up there. If I knew you were there, I would of came up there.

At least when we invite you out, we scream and wave at you :huggy: So how was it?

I know right? :huggy:

Eh, it was alright...there weren't many people there. I always have fun with my lovely lady though :wink:

kelb texted me last night and said it wasn't looking good so I didn't bother going up there. If I knew you were there, I would of came up there.

I must've already left cuz I didn't see her.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I was waiting for kvj to be done but I never heard from her and I wasn't going to head up myself in my classic vehicle (I HATE driving the big huge truck places). So, sorry that I didn't show, anybody going Friday..... anybody, Friday?