10 Guns To Choose From If "It All Goes Bad"

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Aaaaahhhh. Got it. :yay:

Look at BCM, Bravo Company Manufacturing. I am a Colt AR/M16 armorer and I own BCM. Same level of testing or greater with prices that are lower than less quality rifles such as Bushmaster, Rock River ect....

ylexot

Super Genius
for survival dont forget the high powered air rifle.

no gunpowder to worry about. ammo is super cheap and can carry a lot and can take all kinds of small game. i have a Gamo Big Cat... it does have a bit of a crack to it, but not as loud as a .22LR. with a decent 4 power scope you can take game at 50 yards. on bags mine has fist sized groups at that range. only downside to, say a semi-auto .22, is you dont get fast followup shots.

other than that i agree with the original list EmptyTimCup posted... keep in mind it would be good to have firearms that take common LE and military ammo.

Got the same air rifle :yay:

E

EmptyTimCup

Funny how many of those I already have...:killingme

I would have added my portable 'cannon' to that list though..my .45-70 Gov Handi-Rifle. You never know when you might need to stop a vehicle in its tracks.:evil:

sure you have 500g bullets, but soft lead ...... I would thing a good 30-06 or 308 would be better

of course .50 BMG cannot be beat

Pushrod

Patriot
sure you have 500g bullets, but soft lead ...... I would thing a good 30-06 or 308 would be better

of course .50 BMG cannot be beat

You can get the .50 BMG uppers for the AR-15 lowers for about $1200.00.
Just change out the upper whenever you want to switch from shooting .223 to .50 and vis-a-versa.

Tactilite and Bohica arms both make the uppers.