10 Things The Single Man DOES Own

In response to the 10 Things a Single Should Own, I came up with a rebuttal...it goes along with the original list in numerical order.

1. $15 Dollar coffe pot from Big Lot's.

2. The Clapper.

3. A dishcloth (get wet, toss on floor and rub around with feet).

4. Mismatched furniture (who can afford a whole set?).

5. The 12 for $2 factory blemished underwear (who cares if the pee hole is skewed slightly) and at least 2 pair of novelty boxers (i.e. stand back 50ft printed on rear).

6. A kitchen drawer full of tools (but never the right one).

7. A $15 dollar pair of Wranglers with at least two holes.

8. A $30 pair of dress shoes (bought at the last minute, on the way to the wedding or important occasion).

9. $20 set of fitted sheets (most likely one size too big) and two matched and one mismatched pillow case.

10. Roadkill Cafe's Joy of Cooking.

:peace:

morganj614

thakidistight said:
In response to the 10 Things a Single Should Own, I came up with a rebuttal...it goes along with the original list in numerical order.

:peace:

Wranglers are just as bad as a man out dancing in white tennis shoes :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Wranglers are just as bad as a man out dancing in white tennis shoes :killingme
There's nothing better than combining a tight pair of black Levi's cords with big, white tennis shoes. :lmao:

Bonus points if there's a comb in the back pocket. :yay:

morganj614

K_Jo said:
There's nothing better than combining a tight pair of black Levi's cords with big, white tennis shoes. :lmao:

Velcro closures add big points with me :yay:

rack'm

Jaded
K_Jo said:

:that'sso80's:

thakidistight said:
A guy I went to H.S. with owns the Denim Bar (read that as jeans for a minimum of $100, up to $645). He was a skinhead in H.S. and at one point had a mohawk about 2' tall.

huntr1 said:
A guy I went to H.S. with owns the Denim Bar (read that as jeans for a minimum of $100, up to $645). He was a skinhead in H.S. and at one point had a mohawk about 2' tall.

I think its so ridiculous that people pay all this money for jeans that look worn out and dirty. If they want jeans that look all ratty, they could just buy a cheap pair, give em to me to tear up and grind some filth in, then pay me the difference.

Not only that, in the article, they mention one woman who bought a pair at a different store, and then paid Mauro to add designer holes, tears and wear to them. How about the people that wear jeans for 6 months before washing them? "If they get stinky, put them in the freezer":rolleyes:

fttrsbeerwench

K_Jo said:

Hey! My dad has worn that outfit for over 30 years!! :killingme:

You know how men hate change!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:

:ohwell: