100 and Pink

watercolor

yeah yeah
OK GUYS! ANOTHER BET IN!!! WE HAVE A 3rd TEAM MEMBER SAYING PINK HAIR... ANY TAKERS????

QUOTE FROM EMAIL
Alright, alright... If we get me to walk, I will also dye my hair (or at least spray color it pink... I am a teacher after all...)!

100 for pink hair...

Donate here: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer:

PLEASE EVERYONE!! 1190 to go!!! :) :) That isnt a hard feat!

nrp82smr

IM IN TOO GUYS...THE WHOLE TEAM WILL HAVE PINK HAIR....

$100 DONATION FOR PINK HAIR :)

OK GUYS! ANOTHER BET IN!!! WE HAVE A 3rd TEAM MEMBER SAYING PINK HAIR... ANY TAKERS????

QUOTE FROM EMAIL
Alright, alright... If we get me to walk, I will also dye my hair (or at least spray color it pink... I am a teacher after all...)!

100 for pink hair...

Donate here: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer:

PLEASE EVERYONE!! 1190 to go!!! :) :) That isnt a hard feat!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hey all!!! This is absolutely amazing the donations that are coming in. The avon walk starts in less than 12 hours. Can you help my last team mate reach her goal???

She has $987.00 to go. She really want to participate in the walk and help fight breast cancer, as do we want our team mate to be there- but because each walker has to raise a total of 1800 each- she is just a bit off.

All donations go to help medically under-insured women and men to receive the screening, support, and treatment they require. And leading-edge research teams will be powered by the cure all because of you.

No donation is to big or to small. She wants to be part of this amazing event, and with your help she can. Please go to her direct donation site: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer:

You are the hero.. and we thank you in advance. We can bring this demon disease to an end with your help! Thank you!

:frown: Can you post the pics as attachments since some of us can't link to photbucket? I named your team and I also donated cash to your coffer so I wanna see your pink hair! :clap:

J

jaybeeztoo

:frown: Can you post the pics as attachments since some of us can't link to photbucket? I named your team and I also donated cash to your coffer so I wanna see your pink hair! :clap:

Does this work?

Attachments

• pink 2.jpg
    pink 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 74
  • pink 3.jpg
    pink 3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 61