11 sets of Classified documents recovered from Mar a Lago including Top Secret documents

SamSpade

cleared of any wrong doing

LOLOLOLOLOL bullshit, Comey covered for the bitch.
Essentially, yes. Conclusion was, yeah, criminally at fault but - uh - nobody would actually PROSECUTE her and - well my boss talked with her husband and ---

He admitted that he expected Hillary to WIN. Not that THAT tainted his decision.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
C855952C-D718-4339-ACFF-570B89FF512C.jpeg

Kinnakeet

Trump Raid Warrant, Receipts Make No Mention Of ‘Nuclear Weapons’

Nowhere on the warrant or on the receipts of items taken are “nuclear weapons” explicitly mentioned. The documents, which are relatively undescriptive and mostly avoid specifics, do refer to “top secret” information and say Trump is being investigated in part for potential violations of 18 U.S.C. section 793. This section of the U.S. code deals with “obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation.”

Notably, one of the documents, attachment B, refers to “information, including communications in any form, regarding the retrieval, storage, or transmission of national defense information or classified material.”

The Washington Post reported Thursday that the unprecedented FBI raid on Trump’s residence was undertaken in part to recover “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” WaPo’s sources, which the outlet referred to as “people familiar with the investigation,” did not elaborate on the claim, nor did they say whether the FBI recovered such documents.

The bombshell report sparked controversy online as to why the FBI waited roughly 18 months to recover such records. Speculation also questioned why, if the nature of the documents was so sensitive, the White House did not know about the raid.

“Just to get this straight, we’re now supposed to believe that the material Trump had stored in his house was nuclear content so sensitive the FBI waited a year and a half to go get it and used the National Archives as a prop to do so?” Daily Wire Editor Emeritus Ben Shapiro tweeted.
THE DEMS ARE VERY VERY AFRAID OF TRUMP THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

SamSpade

THE DEMS ARE VERY VERY AFRAID OF TRUMP THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
To my knowledge, the nuclear thing was totally made up by just the Washington Post and other media outlets went with it. If you recall, it struck ME as so ridiculous and over the top, the only reason they could have mentioned it was to bring up something WAY TOO SCARY so people would pay attention to it, and of course, it was dismissed.

Do they honestly NOT get why the public doesn't trust them anymore? It's like one of them says it's raining, and everyone repeats it, except for the person who has the brass to actually LOOK OUT THE WINDOW.

SamSpade

They are just as stupid and oblivious as they believe everyone else to be.
I keep remembering an old Mary Tyler Moore episode where Lou Grant is telling Mary about a HUGE mistake he made when early in the journalism business - when he was just a cub reporter at the Detroit Free Press - and had a scoop to end all scoops and his boss cautioned him to confirm his sources - and they went with the story. That the Japanese had just bombed - San Francisco.

Now on the face of it, bombing San Francisco is a more sensational story than bombing Pearl Harbor, a place way across the world in a territory that wouldn't become a state for almost twenty years. But the number one credo of journalists USED to be "get it first; but first, get it RIGHT".

When it comes to TRUMP - they don't even try that. What bewilders me is, they don't ever seem to pay a price for getting it wrong - OFTEN.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When it comes to TRUMP - they don't even try that. What bewilders me is, they don't ever seem to pay a price for getting it wrong - OFTEN.

Because right now, all the people that could hold them accountable are part of the same propaganda machine.

It won't change unless ALL of them get replaced with ethical administrators or they fall bankrupt.

SamSpade

Because right now, all the people that could hold them accountable are part of the same propaganda machine.

It won't change unless ALL of them get replaced with ethical administrators or they fall bankrupt.
I'm for the latter. At least with CNN, it takes plummeting viewership for them to realize, all Trump all the time isn't going to cut it.

PJay

Even Hemi is afraid of him
Hemi has shared he hates him because he lost his business because of Trump..dunno, but I think in time he too will appreciate what Trump has done and has planned for the country. We all will be happy, most sure.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hemi has shared he hates him because he lost his business because of Trump..dunno, but I think in time he too will appreciate what Trump has done and has planned for the country. We all will be happy, most sure.
Yes but he's the only one that considers spitting on someone's windshield at a stop light and squeegeeing it off a business.

herb749

I keep remembering an old Mary Tyler Moore episode where Lou Grant is telling Mary about a HUGE mistake he made when early in the journalism business - when he was just a cub reporter at the Detroit Free Press - and had a scoop to end all scoops and his boss cautioned him to confirm his sources - and they went with the story. That the Japanese had just bombed - San Francisco.

Now on the face of it, bombing San Francisco is a more sensational story than bombing Pearl Harbor, a place way across the world in a territory that wouldn't become a state for almost twenty years. But the number one credo of journalists USED to be "get it first; but first, get it RIGHT".

They sometimes will admit to being wrong. But if you blink you miss it . :faint:

SamSpade

They sometimes will admit to being wrong. But if you blink you miss it . :faint:
You mean, like how the NYT finally admitted that, yeah, Brian Sicknick did NOT die as a result of being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher - actually, that whole story was made up out of whole cloth? I *wish* they had said it like that - they just admitted that was in error.

herb749

You mean, like how the NYT finally admitted that, yeah, Brian Sicknick did NOT die as a result of being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher - actually, that whole story was made up out of whole cloth? I *wish* they had said it like that - they just admitted that was in error.

Once you correct someone who said it they'd say, well someone did get hit with a fire extinguisher . Its like them saying that Capitol Police officers died that day when they didn't.

Bare-ya-cuda

Beni was the WH fluffer during the Obama admin. Trump let him go, that where his TDS is from.

SamSpade

Once you correct someone who said it they'd say, well someone did get hit with a fire extinguisher . Its like them saying that Capitol Police officers died that day when they didn't.
You know - in all of the other riots - people WERE killed, buildings WERE torched - with people IN them. Only one person was shot - a tiny woman who couldn't possibly be a threat.

What I don't get is how in the list of casualties, they will ALSO list a handful of persons who committed suicide in the months following - SOMEHOW linking the trauma of that day to suicide a half year later. This was not a particularly violent mob - and many men return from actual combat where there is actual killing. Moreover, we don't count THAT as a combat death.

Everyday cops see violence. Goes with the job.