12/25/2010 Chesapeake Beach Serious MVA

Danzig

any updates? of course the friggin baynet posts every fender bender in st. mary's. anything north of pr fred doesn't exist.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Baynet makes me mad...
I havnt heard anything more. My brother just texted me saying he hasnt heard anything else, either. I just hope everyone is OK... If I hear anything Ill post it. North Beach Fire and Rescue was on scene and I know I long-time volunteer there. Ill see what info I can get from him.

We had all kind of info and were waiting for Sheriff Evans to give us a final statement, and names. Better to get the story late (still first) than wrong and saying it was a fatal.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
We had all kind of info and were waiting for Sheriff Evans to give us a final statement, and names. Better to get the story late (still first) than wrong and saying it was a fatal.

Exactly. :yay:

The OP frequently posts inaccurate information.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith

I understand that. Guess I wasnt thinking that far ahead. My apologies.

I just spoke with a neighbor who is, in a round about way, related to the juvenile involved in the crash. The mother, Becky, is in an drug-induced coma at PG due to her injuries (I dont want to post specifics). I havnt heard anything else from the boy. That picture speaks for itself... I hope they fry the Stanley guy.

C

CalvertNewbie

I understand that. Guess I wasnt thinking that far ahead. My apologies.

I just spoke with a neighbor who is, in a round about way, related to the juvenile involved in the crash. The mother, Becky, is in an drug-induced coma at PG due to her injuries (I dont want to post specifics). I havnt heard anything else from the boy. That picture speaks for itself... I hope they fry the Stanley guy.

Wow, keeping them both in my thoughts. Based on the Baynet pic, it's a miracle they survived!

As for the idiot doing 100mph down that narrow hilly road with so many side streets that have limited visibility when trying to pull onto 261.....I hope he gets what he deserves. If he was indeed trying to kill himself as someone previously mentioned, there was no reason to involve innocent people in his insanity.

The_Badge

Exactly. :yay:

The OP frequently posts inaccurate information.

I don’t post inaccurate information, I was providing the information that I had received as a courtesy to the members of the group. If that was never even posted then you all wouldn’t even know about the collision until today when the BayNet decided to give a full release. They didn’t even write a one liner that there was a collision, but they told us about ever garbage can fire, paper cut, and fender bender in Saint Mary’s County as someone else previously mentioned.

I would much rather have the 99.9% information as its happening (2.5 days before the 100% story accurate story was released). That incident notification service (BNN) sends the e-mails to my Droid, and has been around way longer then I have been. It is worth the small minimal yearly fee to get the information as its happening and days before the news, press, and media gets it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I don’t post inaccurate information, I was providing the information that I had received as a courtesy to the members of the group. If that was never even posted then you all wouldn’t even know about the collision until today when the BayNet decided to give a full release. They didn’t even write a one liner that there was a collision, but they told us about ever garbage can fire, paper cut, and fender bender in Saint Mary’s County as someone else previously mentioned.

I would much rather have the 99.9% information as its happening (2.5 days before the 100% story accurate story was released). That incident notification service (BNN) sends the e-mails to my Droid, and has been around way longer then I have been. It is worth the small minimal yearly fee to get the information as its happening and days before the news, press, and media gets it.

I don't really understand the need to post the information anyway. Perhaps just to say that there's an accident and to avoid the area.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

Why? Do you have some sort of insatiable need to know every single motor vehicle accident, murder, robbery, death, and other various & sundry goings-on in the Tri-County area before someone else does?

Eek.

The_Badge

Why? Do you have some sort of insatiable need to know every single motor vehicle accident, murder, robbery, death, and other various & sundry goings-on in the Tri-County area before someone else does?

Eek.

The same reason you are reading the "Scanner Activity" posts on the internet.

Maybe when you had a career for 32 years in the field and then you retire you find yourself interested in this market Now that I am retired and an independent consultant I just may use this information for business reasons and most important the service is a tax deduction for my company.

PrepH4U

Maybe when you had a career for 32 years in the field and then you retire you find yourself interested in this market Now that I am retired and an independent consultant I just may use this information for business reasons and most important the service is a tax deduction for my company.

Hey whatever happened to that "suspected" homicide to the woman in Solomons? :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

Not the same thing at all. I read the post because it showed up in "new posts", and I live in Calvert Co & wanted to catch up on what I missed while I was in Florida for Christmas. But I don't go POSTING the information on such goings-on as soon as they happen.

Maybe you are in some way gaining something from posting about that media service in more than one posting? Just sayin'.

The_Badge

Hey whatever happened to that "suspected" homicide to the woman in Solomons? :shrug:

I believe that it was a "Death Investigation", as per the post I forwarded and that was answered by Girlzmom, who stated it was a death investigation because the death was unanswered and the death scene was disrupted...

OK so, the man that died worked on a boat, they call it the pilots something. YADA YADA. Anyway he had an anurism(sp?) and died instantly. Since others had attempted to help him I guess and the scene may have been disrupted and the death was sudden I guess it required a lot of investigating. I dont have a name.

PrepH4U

I believe that it was a "Death Investigation", as per the post I forwarded and that was answered by Girlzmom, who stated it was a death investigation because the death was unanswered and the death scene was disrupted...

I missed her post, thanks!
I like your posts, it gives us a heads up on traffic situations or other goings on.

nobody really

I need a nap

damnit i can't believe i missed those two stories

The_Badge

Some more news that ill put out there since the drama queens like to complain about the news I share. This is 12/27/2010 at 2045 hours:

MD| Calvert| Chesapeake Beach| *Shooting*| 3617 30th St| An apparent accidental self inflicted discharge of a 9mm firearm resulting in a GSW to the shoulder with a hollow point bullet. Company-1 units are on scene awaiting a paramedic.| <C> BNN |

U/D MD| Calvert| Chesapeake Beach| *Shooting*| Box-1| 3617 30th St| ALS requesting aviation for medical evacuation of a Category-B Priority-2 trauma, LZ is at Company-1 Fire House (8536 Bayside Rd). Injury is an apparent accidental self inflicted discharge of a 9mm firearm resulting in a GSW to the shoulder with a hollow point bullet. Trooper-2 with a 15 min arrival.| <C> BNN |

RPMDAD

The_Badge, sir i am just questioning the service you subscribe to as far as accurate information. I was listening to the calvert county scanner for the most of the time during the incident and as per your second post "U/D MD| Calvert| Chesapeake Beach| *Fatal Accident*| Box-1.02| 5400 Bayside Rd| Sheriff accident RECON reporting this is a fatal crash and a crime scene, 1st responders are not to disturb the evidence. MSP Aviation is grounded for inbound winter weather, all trauma transports are ground to PG Trauma. Police have the at fault driver in custody enroute to the hospital| <C> BNN | BNNDESK " that states fatal crash, as i posted minutes later i never heard that go out on the scanner and i have heard many priority 4's go out on the scanner.. Your news may be a little quicker but i have to question how reliable BNN is on certain information it releases. I don't think anyone is acting like a drama queen, but when a poster states it is a fatal sccident and it is not, they get questioned on the integrity of their posts or part of their posts..

Last edited:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I don't really understand the need to post the information anyway. Perhaps just to say that there's an accident and to avoid the area.

Actually, I appreciated knowing about this as my two oldest kids were on their way back from St. Mary's county around this time. I was able to contact them and let them know that the road was closed so they could take an alternate route. Because of this, they made it home in time for Christmas dinner. :shrug:

Good to know that it wasn't a fatal. Sending prayers out to Mom & son and their family.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Actually, I appreciated knowing about this as my two oldest kids were on their way back from St. Mary's county around this time. I was able to contact them and let them know that the road was closed so they could take an alternate route. Because of this, they made it home in time for Christmas dinner. :shrug:

Good to know that it wasn't a fatal. Sending prayers out to Mom & son and their family.

Which is what I said...just not to post so many details that are inaccurate. :yay:

ITS ME

Which is what I said...just not to post so many details that are inaccurate. :yay:

He probably receives texts as they are called in to 911 dispatch and it is people like you and me that place the calls to 911 when we see accidents. If I see someone ejected from the car and the car looks like the picture that was posted, I would probably tell the dispatcher that someone was ejected and I believe may be dead! He is doing nothing more than posting like everyone else. If you don’t like what he posts then put him on ignore. Simple solution.