12 days till drags

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
HunterJJD said:
I can not stop laughing. I can see it all so clear, "the three step run, the arm swing, the late release, and the LOUD splash 20 feet in front of you"
Then you start yelling at me to shut the (*&^ up and get you somemore bait cause that stuff hit the bridge after the release

Bring it on, half tank of gas sounds great to me, 120 gal tank, 60 gallons at 2.65, best have 159$ ready at fish day

JD
Need witnesses to this competition?:shrug:

HunterJJD

Wickedwrench said:
Need witnesses to this competition?:shrug:

You can be the announcer. I can hear it now

“In the yellow banana box corner dressed in her yellow Ninja costume we have Happy Jameo, close cousin of Happy Gilmore.” Before she prepares for the legendary 3 step heave hoe cast, she has her biatch HS bait her line”. The judge has no put up the QUITE sign and the STAND CLEAR warning is sounding..
Here she is, the Heave, and now the Hoe and the ……………………….. OH MY GOD she hooked HS, he now has 4 steps to his ladder
:lmao: :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:
You can be the announcer. I can hear it now

“In the yellow banana box corner dressed in her yellow Ninja costume we have Happy Jameo, close cousin of Happy Gilmore.” Before she prepares for the legendary 3 step heave hoe cast, she has her biatch HS bait her line”. The judge has no put up the QUITE sign and the STAND CLEAR warning is sounding..
Here she is, the Heave, and now the Hoe and the ……………………….. OH MY GOD she hooked HS, he now has 4 steps to his ladder
:lmao: :lmao:

Now that right there is some funny shait! :killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao: