12 October

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Come on! I just bought my ticket, with the AYCD even though it's unlikely I'll be boozing it up with the cops. :lol:

5ish may work..... I must get all halloween costumes done by this weekend.. if I do.. then Im a go for this

bcp

In My Opinion
I will still be at some undisclosed location in the vicinity of Myrtle Beach

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We need to do one last crab outing before they go into the mud.

As our last official Friday Nighters Summer dinner tour, we should do Mangos on Friday and a Saturday crab feast...

Do Mangos on Sunday afternoon, I'll be playing rugby @ the American Legion in Edgewater at noon vs The Roosters.

kjustk

Friday in Baltimore???

Any ideas for this friday? i'm game.

I'm heading to a fantastic place in Baltimore with 'Me' and 9 other fun loving people... we're heading to Howl at the Moon, at Power Plant. They have a great deal from 5-7 p.m. Free admission, Free appetizers, and 2 Free drinks. Howl at the Moon is known for it's dueling piano players that interject fun entertainment along with a little comedy in their music and banter. They interact and feed off the crowd giving us a new and different show every time. You can enjoy the music, but you're still able to chat and have a good time with your friends.
KJK