12 October

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm heading to a fantastic place in Baltimore with 'Me' and 9 other fun loving people... we're heading to Howl at the Moon, at Power Plant. They have a great deal from 5-7 p.m. Free admission, Free appetizers, and 2 Free drinks. Howl at the Moon is known for it's dueling piano players that interject fun entertainment along with a little comedy in their music and banter. They interact and feed off the crowd giving us a new and different show every time. You can enjoy the music, but you're still able to chat and have a good time with your friends.
KJK

I will vouch that this is an absolute blast. The entertainers are ridiculously talented and funny. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
You down for fun or work? Bike week is over so thats not it....
Friend just had some major surgery to get rid of cancer two weeks ago, (they think they got it) but, he is not able to do things like cook for himself, get to dr appointments etc...
His wife (some at the friday night thing met her a couple weeks ago) had to go to New Jersey for a trial,, so nobody to hang around with him till this Friday when their daughter comes back from college. Then I leave and she takes over the duties. He starts second and last round of chemo next week.

At any rate, Im down covering this week.
Funny but, since 1979 the two of us have always joked each other about being each others beatch's,, like if we brought a beer out to the other..
Looks like he wins.

Next trip will be pleasure.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Friend just had some major surgery to get rid of cancer two weeks ago, (they think they got it) but, he is not able to do things like cook for himself, get to dr appointments etc...
His wife (some at the friday night thing met her a couple weeks ago) had to go to New Jersey for a trial,, so nobody to hang around with him till this Friday when their daughter comes back from college. Then I leave and she takes over the duties. He starts second and last round of chemo next week.

Funny but, since 1979 the two of us have always joked each other about being each others beatch's,, like if we brought a beer out to the other..
Looks like he wins.

:huggy:

E

EmptyTimCup

you are a Great American, I don't care what Foxhound says about you

:buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
you are a Great American, I don't care what Foxhound says about you

Hell, I would do it for Foxhound too if it was needed.
Looks like I can leave here friday night around midnight. Think you will all still be at the place around 8am Saturday?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Looks like he wins.

Everyone could use a friend like you...

Besides we all need one ugly friend to make the rest of us look good!!

stockgirl

Stocki

SoMDGirl42

Okay, I'm going to hunt for a babysitter. If I can find one, I will DEFINITELY be there. Right now, I can't think of a better way to spend $20 (I'll get a DD).

3 kids at $5 per hour per kid for a few hours is gonna cost you WAY more than $20 bucks, by my math. :lol:

stockgirl

Stocki
3 kids at $5 per hour per kid for a few hours is gonna cost you WAY more than $20 bucks, by my math. :lol:

I don't pay that much. Ever. BUT, a night out is worth what I do pay. Actually, I'm down to 2 kiddies this weekend so I'm sure that their GiGi will take them.

SoMDGirl42

I don't pay that much. Ever. BUT, a night out is worth what I do pay. Actually, I'm down to 2 kiddies this weekend so I'm sure that their GiGi will take them.

Then you need to hook me up with your sitter, cause that's what mine charges. :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Let me just say that the October 12th gathering of the Friday Nighters will go on record as being one of my favorites! :getdown:

I love me some Charles Lollar :yahoo: It was SO great to see him and his wife, Rosha again. He gave, as usual, a dynamic speech and rousing endorsement for Joe Stanalonis, who is running for Circuit Court Judge over in St. Mary's. I was just over the top giddy about seeing him again, I haven't had the opportunity to see him speak since 2010.

And he still carries his pocket Constitution in his jacket pocket!! :bann: This has always impressed me, because I have long been carrying my pocket Constitution around in my purse - even before I worked on his campaign.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And he still carries his pocket Constitution in his jacket pocket!! :bann: This has always impressed me, because I have long been carrying my pocket Constitution around in my purse - even before I worked on his campaign.

Tell them what else you carry in your purse. :whistle: