To all the GH haters.....

GreenHornet

Come on guys atleast sign your red karma.

Just a few quick notes.....

I happen to love the Amish people and I admire their craftsmanship! (True Statement).

I have nothing against VW drivers (True Statement).

The GH kisses no-ones ass (True Statement).

I don't like to be around smokers who are overboard inconsiderate when they smoke in public (True Statement).

I have nothing against smokers in general as long as they don't intentionally exhale into the faces of my small children or light up where they're not supposed to (True Statement).

If you can't find humor in my posts then don't respond to them. They weren't meant for people like you.... (True Statement).

For every 2 people who tell me (in not so nice terms) to leave this forum.

Three others understand my sense of humor, know how to read between the lines and tell me they enjoy reading my posts...

One more time for the record, I have yet to ever give anyone red karma....

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

GH

ImnoMensa

I dunno man this sounds an awful lot like an ass kissing to me.

Well :maybe its just a peck, but its close.

~mellabella~

um....

Come on guys atleast sign your red karma.

Just a few quick notes.....

I happen to love the Amish people and I admire their craftsmanship! (True Statement).

I have nothing against VW drivers (True Statement).

The GH kisses no-ones ass (True Statement).

I don't like to be around smokers who are overboard inconsiderate when they smoke in public (True Statement).

I have nothing against smokers in general as long as they don't intentionally exhale into the faces of my small children or light up where they're not supposed to (True Statement).

If you can't find humor in my posts then don't respond to them. They weren't meant for people like you.... (True Statement).

For every 2 people who tell me (in not so nice terms) to leave this forum.

Three others understand my sense of humor, know how to read between the lines and tell me they enjoy reading my posts...

One more time for the record, I have yet to ever give anyone red karma....

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

GH

you are either ridiculously bored or people are harrassing the hell out of you.

GreenHornet

you are either ridiculously bored or people are harrassing the hell out of you.

I'm not anymore bored than anyone else who posts on here.....

I got off work early today so yeah I am pretty bored, but slightly peeved as well because If someones going make really nasty remarks to me (far worse than any of my threads) than they should atleast have the balls to sign it! I've put everything out in the open for scrutiny....

GreenHornet

I feel for ya GH.... this probably isn't the place to be then.

See now you took that seriously....

Trust me Brother or sister? This is the perfect place for me.....

I mean could anyone really hurt a beautiful birdie named Blue.....

I think you should read some of my poetry as well. PM me if you're a therapist and you think you can help. Others have tried, all have failed.

GH

vbailey

vbailey
:smooch: Don't worry....Be Happy... this time next year you will not even be thinking about this day. Don't be sad! It's the weekend!!!

smilin

BOXER NATION
Don't feel bad, somebody called me an MPD and a SMIB. Then they told me I talk too much. Then they said I was the dumbest one on here. The toughest one was when they insulted my poor little dog and called me a HOMEOWNER!
So I don't look anymore.
You, however........ are a stitch! Just keep looking over your shoulder!