To all the GH haters.....

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Don't feel bad, somebody called me an MPD and a SMIB. Then they told me I talk too much. Then they said I was the dumbest one on here. The toughest one was when they insulted my poor little dog and called me a HOMEOWNER!
So I don't look anymore.
You, however........ are a stitch! Just keep looking over your shoulder!

Did you really mean to type homeowner or homeWRECKER?? just curious cuz i have no idea if you are either...but i know that sometimes people mean to type/write one thing and then they write a similar one but psychologically they still see the word they intended to write....

very complicated stuff ya know. lol

smilin

BOXER NATION
Did you really mean to type homeowner or homeWRECKER?? just curious cuz i have no idea if you are either...but i know that sometimes people mean to type/write one thing and then they write a similar one but psychologically they still see the word they intended to write....

very complicated stuff ya know. lol

Pretty sure it was HOMEOWNER, but I better check and make sure!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Crap, I was just getting ready to post this. I used to love that..last time I watched with regularity was back in 1978. :faint:

Hope you're feeling less sensitive Green Hornet! Smile! Great! Now - Don't read this next part, okay?

My daughter in California watches General Hospital everyday and from what I can tell not much has really changed since 1978! Even some of the people who were on then are on now - like Luke!

Okay - Bye Bye Green Hornet! Have a wonderful evening and I'm thinking about you!