13 year old ODs on heroin & fentanyl

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why is that a rolling my ass off a funny thing to you? Can you not come up with an adult reply? That is the thing about trolls.

Don't you ever sleep? Or do you lurk just waiting to pounce when someone's comment offends you? I think *YOU* need a life. Good grief. :rolleyes:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Don't you ever sleep? Or do you lurk just waiting to pounce when someone's comment offends you? I think *YOU* need a life. Good grief. :rolleyes:

Dontcha know she sleeps nakkid next to dear hubs with her freshly Summer's Eve'd vajayjay? :smack:

black dog

Free America
comfortably-Numb-Oral-Sex-M.jpg

black dog

Free America

littlelady

God bless the USA
[video=youtube_share;bL1Xt3T9ZnY]https://youtu.be/bL1Xt3T9ZnY[/video]

Dontcha know she sleeps nakkid next to dear hubs with her freshly Summer's Eve'd vajayjay? :smack:

:roflmao: I just choked on my water! :lmao:

Always wondered why there was no companion product to that one... "Winters Morn" perhaps with notes of Peppermint. :shrug:

Y'all are the ones that need help. Just sayin'. I never understood why some take pleasure in going after others on an anon forum. Oh wait, I get it; it makes y'all feel better about y'all's selves. Never mind. Trollarama on the big screen. Y'all go, y'all, and I pity y'all on the way. :huggy: I will pray for y'all. And, I might use y'all again if it 'seems fittin'. After all, tomorrow is another day! :roflmao:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
An 8th grader is dead. From dope.

My apologies for helping take this serious thread off topic.

It is a shame a kid that young died but I fear this is going to happen more and more. The opioid crisis is spiraling out of control with no end in sight. I have been working with addicts for the last year or so and the number of deaths of just the people I knew is staggering.

I have heard reports about marijuana being laced with fentanyl and that is truly frightening.

Hijinx

My apologies for helping take this serious thread off topic.

It is a shame a kid that young died but I fear this is going to happen more and more. The opioid crisis is spiraling out of control with no end in sight. I have been working with addicts for the last year or so and the number of deaths of just the people I knew is staggering.

I have heard reports about marijuana being laced with fentanyl and that is truly frightening.

What is frightening is that so many want to make these drugs legal.
They say that would make it so you could go to the store and buy it over the counter.
It would all be pure and they would know what was in it.
Thy forget that as more and more of this junk is used the user requires a bigger and bigger hit.
Pretty soon someone would start adding fentanyl to that and the dying starts again.

Don't know why I posted this.
All it will do is bring out the screamers who want to make it legal.

Wishbone

Y'all are the ones that need help. Just sayin'. I never understood why some take pleasure in going after others on an anon forum. Oh wait, I get it; it makes y'all feel better about y'all's selves. Never mind. Trollarama on the big screen. Y'all go, y'all, and I pity y'all on the way. :huggy: I will pray for y'all. And, I might use y'all again if it 'seems fittin'. After all, tomorrow is another day! :roflmao:

How the #### do you get that I posted about you? I don't know you nor do I give a #### who you are.

Just put the bottle down and go back to breast feeding your sons Sappy and MR.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What is frightening is that so many want to make these drugs legal.
They say that would make it so you could go to the store and buy it over the counter.
It would all be pure and they would know what was in it.
Thy forget that as more and more of this junk is used the user requires a bigger and bigger hit.
Pretty soon someone would start adding fentanyl to that and the dying starts again.

Don't know why I posted this.
All it will do is bring out the screamers who want to make it legal.

Not from me you won't. There are no harmless drugs, especially ones that intoxicate or mellow you out. And the results will just continue to grow with the younger and younger.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How the #### do you get that I posted about you? I don't know you nor do I give a #### who you are.

Just put the bottle down and go back to breast feeding your sons Sappy and MR.

Just a hunch. If you don't give a f about me, why did you reply? I am politically opposed in all ways, possible, to Sap and MR. Some members called me weird and creepy; you surpassed me on that...breastfeeding...really? And, what is it with trolls that they accuse someone they don't like of hitting the bottle? You are one confused forumite. I hope you snap out of it soon! :smile: