Fyi

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
If you parked in front of the drive up mailboxes at the California Post Office today and the handle of your door was slimey with a big loogie when you returned, don't park there and I won't spit on your car.

harleyrider

Natural Born Smartass
If you parked in front of the drive up mailboxes at the California Post Office today and the handle of your door was slimey with a big loogie when you returned, don't park there and I won't spit on your car.

now thats sick

Bay_Kat

Tropical

:justthrewupalittleinmymouth::barf: I can handle a lot of things, but this is just not one of them.

M

Mousebaby

This reminds me of a time I was sitting at the light on GMR in front of Mr. Tire. This kid, thinking he looked so cool in his P.O.S. car, turned around and hacked a loogey out his window! Only his window wasn't down!!!!! :roflmao:

I thought I was going to throw up and laugh my azz off all at the same time!!! :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

DIAF.

Next time get your lazy ass out of your car and go in to post your mail. Drive-up boxes are for losers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This reminds me of a time I was sitting at the light on GMR in front of Mr. Tire. This kid, thinking he looked so cool in his P.O.S. car, turned around and hacked a loogey out his window! Only his window wasn't down!!!!!

That would have made me die :roflmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

DIAF.

Next time get your lazy ass out of your car and go in to post your mail. Drive-up boxes are for losers.

I'm out of the loop. Does DIAF mean, die in a fire? Are you suggesting Aps die in a fire? :confused:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
DIAF.

The drive ups are a nice convience if all you're doing is posting some letters.
It's the azz wipes that park in front of them in the posted NO PARKING zone that cause the problem.

Geek

This reminds me of a time I was sitting at the light on GMR in front of Mr. Tire. This kid, thinking he looked so cool in his P.O.S. car, turned around and hacked a loogey out his window! Only his window wasn't down!!!!! :roflmao:

I thought I was going to throw up and laugh my azz off all at the same time!!! :killingme

:lmao:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair

A big thank you!!, some loosers think they are special and get away with too much. If more people started to let them know with a slimy present or equivalent that it's not ok to park where ever they want, maybe after a few handfuls of snot they might start to understand. Or not. :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
when I was in Norfolk we used to mess with people just for fun.

(Ive since grown up and realize what an evil way to live it was and now spend my energy for good instead of evil,,, so back the F off with the comments,, Thank you)

anyway, this one day we took a tube of silicon lube and went to the Giant Parking lot.. our choice of hunting grounds.

we spotted a car that would do, parked back a ways where we could watch without being spotted, then we filled the space behind the door handle with the silicon.

about 20 minutes later this big ass black woman comes out, reaches under the door handle and then pulls back quick and screams.

next thing I know, the store manager is out there, the police are there, a rescue squad shows up
we left before the Hazmat teams and the CIA were dispatched.

A

amotley

:faint: i can just imagine the look on their face and the stringy loogie from the handle ewwwwwwwwwwwww lol

back in the bad days we used mayo just to watch them panic lol sorry if got any of you lol

Last edited by a moderator: