OldHillcrestGuy

He better tighten up that 5hole.

He didnt look very good last night. Defense needs to wake up also. They did have 2 regular defensemen out last night. But it was only his third game since Dec 7th. Two at Hershey and then last night. He's was quite rusty, needs some WD 40. :killingme

Offense still rolling, third game in a row someone had a hat trick, and a different player each time. :yahoo:

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

He didnt look very good last night. Defense needs to wake up also. They did have 2 regular defensemen out last night. But it was only his third game since Dec 7th. Two at Hershey and then last night. He's was quite rusty, needs some WD 40. :killingme

Offense still rolling, third game in a row someone had a hat trick, and a different player each time. :yahoo:
No doubt the offense is going to put up some goals ever night but the Defense and golatending has to get it together to make a serious run at the Cup.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Pothier was quoted as saying the streak has caused them to expect things to happen instead of going out and making them happen. Well Potsie, you didn’t win 14 in a row by waiting around for something to happen so what has changed? You yourselves did it, and you need to continue doing it if you want to maintain your lead and make it past the 1st round. Defense is relying way too much on the ‘O’ (meaning Offense...AND Ovie) to dig themselves out of the hole they create and they’re hanging our goalies out to dry. Even when they're not playing well the O is scoring, but the D just flat-out sux!

Don’t get me wrong, I love my Caps more than almost anything, and their play has been stellar. I just don’t want to see them slide into complacency and blow what has been a remarkable season.