17+h Fleabitten Grey found on Rt 235

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Found wandering on rt 235 across from Hyperspace in Hollywood. No halter or identifying marks. Just picked him up Thursday 4:28 am :yawn:.

Call MSP Leonardtown Barrack and pick him up at Whit and Folly farm ASAP.

looks like a warmblood? PEOPLE identify your horses...if you did we would be able to call you directly.

I use breakaway collars made by Elam with brass nameplates on them that have a phone number and name. Somebody's gonna be missing this big guy.

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
A big grey warmblood? I want him... I meant...he's mine :liar: I'll be over to pick him up right away. :razz: I am glad to hear that he is okay.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Busterduck said:
That horse was just recovered. A woman took him from his paddock because she thought he was being mistreated as he was very thin.
Now I am confused. Is he the 14 hand 28 year old horse in the article? How did someone get 17 hand warmblood from that? :jameo:

Cowgirl

Busterduck said:
That horse was just recovered. A woman took him from his paddock because she thought he was being mistreated as he was very thin.

How nice of her to "rescue" him. :sarcasm:

Cowgirl

Sadielady said:
Now I am confused. Is he the 14 hand 28 year old horse in the article? How did someone get 17 hand warmblood from that? :jameo:

Smoof thought it might be the same horse. :shrug: He's not a horsey person. You'll have to forgive him.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:yay: I just thought it was funny, so is the grey back to his real home yet?
Cowgirl said:
Smoof thought it might be the same horse. :shrug: He's not a horsey person. You'll have to forgive him.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
WWWDD said:
And, 235 is a couple hours DRIVE away from Fair Hill.
Yes, but sadly I don't know that. You guys name every little tiny town around here. I am lucky to know where I am right now. :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You know :gossip: is out of town for several days..she took off work...she is right there too..Let me make a call to her horse sitter..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
HORSE IS HOME NOW
He is home as of about 7:00am. Lemme tell ya, I was about to tell RC he had himself a new horsie and brought him home with me to Quiet Valley...this is one gorgeous grey, and well cared for. I knew someone would be missing this big guy.

I gotta call at 3:00 AM :yawn: (Obviously RC is working mids) and he made me go out swap trailers on the dualie ~NOW that was a feat...I had to unhook the dump bed, swap the ball (thank goodness for those interchangeable ball hitches!), and hook up the bumper pull, all alone half asleep but i did it! Then I had to go pick him up. When i got there, I looked UP at this guy and just said....WOW that's a B-I-G horse, and not a draft either. The owner shows him i think. He's a TB, SUPER nice looking and very quiet horse. I'm glad he's home. I'll be the is too.

Was it who you thought Paso?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
He is home as of about 7:00am. Lemme tell ya, I was about to tell RC he had himself a new horsie and brought him home with me to Quiet Valley...this is one gorgeous grey, and well cared for. I knew someone would be missing this big guy.

I gotta call at 3:00 AM :yawn: (Obviously RC is working mids) and he made me go out swap trailers on the dualie ~NOW that was a feat...I had to unhook the dump bed, swap the ball (thank goodness for those interchangeable ball hitches!), and hook up the bumper pull, all alone half asleep but i did it! Then I had to go pick him up. When i got there, I looked UP at this guy and just said....WOW that's a B-I-G horse, and not a draft either. The owner shows him i think. He's a TB, SUPER nice looking and very quiet horse. I'm glad he's home. I'll be the is too.

No it was not hers but her neice taking care of her horses it was her friends...I called and she had said you had brought him there. I figured it was you when she said the cops wife... :lmao: she said she then remembered whos horse it was she named the girl but I did not know them...but he is home..thanks for getting up to do that..I would sure hope someone would do that for one of mine... :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:

:yay: :yay: You're a trailer pro!!!! Good job.

MorganLover

OHHHHH now i see why RC was gonna have a new horse HEHE. i messed an email i guess between you and our friends. i think he would have been stolen from your place (now that i have a trailer tehe) and brought back to the sure. BIG AND GRAY that is how i like um, HORSES I MEAN lol. Remember me going to see mondo 17h TB thank god he was lame or i wouldn't have found Cherokee. (well i mean i didn't want him to be lame or have those issues but he had them that day and we found my dream girl.) love her. Hopefully more of you can meet her once i get my trailer tagged. I love riding with you guys and now i'll be able to come and bring my own horsey tehe. :starcat:

Carefulone

That was quick...how great is that. I'll have to get the information on the black mare I know of that was "stolen" from Maryland last March. Maybe by posting someone will know where she is....the new owner thinks the mare was repod'd....but she was taken illegally. The lady was an elderly woman and believed the people she bought her from when they said they thought she didn't want the horse and picked it up by mistake. For months they convinced her the horse was being brought back...then they resold it....luckily the womans son in law is a retired policeman....hopefully she'll find her horse and get her back. When I find out the information, I'll post it in hopes we can help....