St. Mary's County T-Ball

sockgirl77

Does anyone know if there is a late registration? I called the number on the website and left a voicemail. My son will be devistated if he cannot play this year. He has asked to play for 2 years now and he is finally old enough. I had no clue that they registered in February. :doh:

Thanks for any helpful info!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
A moment of silence, please.

Jerry Sacharski, T-ball Pioneer, Dies at 93

ALBION, Mich. - Jerry Sacharski, a retired teacher who helped popularize T-ball as an organized youth sport, has died. He was 93.

He died Friday of natural causes at his home in Albion, about 85 miles from Detroit, the J. Kevin Tidd Funeral Home said.

T-ball helps youngsters develop baseball skills while eliminating one of the sport's most difficult aspects: hitting pitched balls. They instead hit balls from adjustable tees placed on home plate.
The game's origin is unclear but behind Sacharski, Albion in 1956 became one of the nation's first communities in which T-ball was played as an organized sport.

T ball is evil, BTW. There's no training wheels in baseball. :tap:

wollybugger

Does anyone know if there is a late registration? I called the number on the website and left a voicemail. My son will be devistated if he cannot play this year. He has asked to play for 2 years now and he is finally old enough. I had no clue that they registered in February. :doh:

try:

Dbowles12345@aol.com

St. Mary's American Little League
St. Mary's American Little League
PO Box 1641
California, MD 20619
301-373-3250

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I am sure you will have no problem with late registration. Most teams are glad to add a youngster if the season has not started.

Callie girl

Did you find out yet before I call? My little one wants to play this year to if he is old enough.