18 year old New England Nazi...

Hessian

The problem is...Massachusetts

The Kennedy State will take decades to solve this crime.
Do they even have the death penalty?
I bet since crimes were committed in two states, the Arkansas penalty would be death and Massachusetts WON'T release him to that fate so...;
Prediction:
Confined in Bedford Mental Hospital: released around age 40.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hessian said:
I bet since crimes were committed in two states, the Arkansas penalty would be death and Massachusetts WON'T release him to that fate so...;
Prediction:
Kennedy State = No Death Penalty
Arkansas = Death Penalty

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
18 year old New England... 02-04-2006 08:23 PM Lighten up dude.

I really don't care how much red you give me, but ???????

Gay bashing Nazi and I call him a punk? Please debate this, because I really do not understand.
I'd hit you back up, but I see someone already did.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Hessian said:
Prediction:

That's why Arkansas won't let him go. He'll die before he ever goes to kennedyland.

morganj614

MMDad said:
That's why Arkansas won't let him go. He'll die before he ever goes to kennedyland.

He is captured. He was shot and his companion was killed. Channel 5 had him dead so I got online 30 min. later and read different. He killed a cop according to the links I see.

Last edited:

Esprix

morganj614 said:
He IS dead. He was shot and killed and so was his companion.

According to reports I've read so far he killed a police officer and an unidentified woman, but he himself was only wounded.

Esprix

morganj614

I see that now. Channel 5 reported him dead in a breaking story but I see the online news has that changed.

MMDad

Lem Putt
morganj614 said:
I see that now. Channel 5 reported him dead in a breaking story but I see the online news has that changed.
I wish you were right. Think of all the high quality medical care he's getting tonight, just to save someone who should be dead.

morganj614

MMDad said:
I wish you were right. Think of all the high quality medical care he's getting tonight, just to save someone who should be dead.

Now he's also a cop killer. Maybe someone will overdose his morphine.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Looks like he had some training in law enforcement too.

From the article:

"Robida is a graduate of New Bedford's junior police academy, a program intended to build social skills, self-esteem and self-confidence in children 12 to 14, police said."

<!--endclickprintinclude--><!--========================================================--><!--===============Paste story between here=================--><!--========================================================--><!-- ================== /content ================== -->Unless I'm wrong, the state of Arkansas should have primary jurisdiction in the case, since he committed homicide there.

The charge in Massachusetts against him is merely attempted homicide.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
otter said:
Yo, weathergirl..we gonna get some smow this week?
Friday into Saturday there may be a coastal system but it looks to be far enough offshore at this point that we won't see any snow. It will be something to watch though, costal storms are notoriously difficult to forecast. The big change this week is our return to more winter like temperatures....highs in the 40's for at least the next 7 days; that hasn't happened since December.

Otter

Nothing to see here
truby20 said:
Friday into Saturday there may be a coastal system but it looks to be far enough offshore at this point that we won't see any snow. It will be something to watch though, costal storms are notoriously difficult to forecast. The big change this week is our return to more winter like temperatures....highs in the 40's for at least the next 7 days; that hasn't happened since December.

Thx..

Fishbait

That's what I said
truby20 said:
I'll do my snow dance:yay:

truby20

Fighting like a girl
It's back in the forecast

truby20 said:

This morning most of the major model runs brought the coastal system back...but more of a saturday event.

From the local national weather service forecast office:
...POTENTIAL WINTER STORM THIS WEEKEND...

LATEST COMPUTER GUIDANCE SUGGESTS THAT A WINTER STORM COULD
IMPACT THE MID ATLANTIC REGION SATURDAY THROUGH SUNDAY. BASED ON THE LATEST INFORMATION ACCUMULATING SNOWFALL IS POSSIBLE ACROSS THE REGION THIS WEEKEND. AT THIS TIME...THERE IS TOO MUCH
UNCERTAINTY ABOUT THE EXACT TRACK OF THIS STORM TO DETERMINE SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS. AS THE EVENT DRAWS CLOSER...MORE DETAILS WILL BECOME CLEAR AND SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS WILL BE DETERMINED. THOSE WITH ACTIVITIES THIS WEEKEND SHOULD KEEP ABREAST OF THE LATEST FORECASTS.

*so happy winter is giving us some hope of snow*