1972 CB500 4 at Restore......

glhs837

Power with Control
Very very clean.....carbs are off in a box next to it, and the control cables are not connected, but I couldn't see any rust on the chrome anywhere. title? price? dunno.........I'll post some pics shortly.

Attachments

• CB5004.jpg
    CB5004.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 219
  • CB5004 2.jpg
    CB5004 2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 163
  • CB5004 3.jpg
    CB5004 3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Nope, as cool as it would be, I have my plate overfull, and my storage/work space more than full.

It's not for sale right now :(

The owner Ronny has a mechanic coming in tomorrow to see how much it is worth and also to let the owner know how much it would cost to restore it. It sure is a beauty :)

RPMDAD

Yep, i like, might have gone down to look at it, first bike i owned was a Honda CB 350. Just don't care for the look of a lot of the newer bikes.

RPMDAD

I agree GW. I think i just like the look of older bikes better than the new ones. After the Honda moved on to Triumphs and BSA.

Shutout

:geek:
You could do it, were you to get other parts for cutting and don't molest anything, just bolt ons.
Agreed. There is a young guy near me that rides one and it is modified but not near as nice as this one. He made a cafe out of it.

Hijinx

I had a Honda 500 -4 it was a great bike, I traded it for a Harley. Wish I had kept both.

I would like to find a 350 -4 to restore.