1994...worst year in music history?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Dookie!! Now that's a good album. Offspring's Smash was good. Bush had a good album that year. Nirvana's Unplugged in New York was pretty good. I had no clue Nas was that old though...'94, really?

There are plenty of musicians from '94 that were "good" in the 80's or 00's, so I don't see why their 90's music is "bad" other than people just wanting to hate on the 90's. Would you rather disco or 80's hair bands? :lmao:

Adding on to the Cobain/Bieber thing, Hole was in their prime around '94 too. :roflmao:

:yikes: Pearl Jam had some good songs! Maybe not enough for their own channel, but they're a good band. Nirvana probably isn't mentioned because their album Nevermind is probably censored due to the cover...and without their best album, you're just out of luck. :lol:
HAIR BANDS RULE!!!!!!!!!

Actually all I listen to now is WMZQ, country...if you can still call it country

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
:fixed:

I was forced to listen to hair band ballads for several hours in a row the other day. Weep for me! :bawl:

Ironically, I knew all the words. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Hair Bands kicked ass!!! Every now and then I'll turn on Hair Nation and jam out!!!

yeah, i know all the words too

Chris0nllyn

Pink Floyd's - The division bell came out in '94.

Alice in chains, Prodigy, Beastie Boys, Dave Matthews, Tom Petty, Korn, and who could forget Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik - Outkast!?

Hank

my war
Plenty of good music came out of the 90's.... If you listen to the same 20 "popular" songs on the radio over and over or buy your 1 song off the stupid interweb, no doubt you would think a decade or even a year of music would suck.