1st round Geek Bowl

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have to do a little complaining myself... I had the skins and seahawks game as my 8 pointer. Picked the hawks and they certainly covered. So I should have 8 points, matching Otter's points making it go to the total points of the Titan's game. Otter had 41, I had 32. Total score was 23....

Sorry Otter.

I was just stupid.....I completely forgot about the point spread. Paid no attention to it at all.:lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I have to do a little complaining myself... I had the skins and seahawks game as my 8 pointer. Picked the hawks and they certainly covered. So I should have 8 points, matching Otter's points making it go to the total points of the Titan's game. Otter had 41, I had 32. Total score was 23....

Sorry Otter.

Hadn't looked at it, knew I lost last night..lol

Cletus_Vandam

I was just stupid.....I completely forgot about the point spread. Paid no attention to it at all.:lmao:

I noticed the spread, but with the way all of the good teams (Steelers and Buccs) forgot :smack: how to play football this weekend, we all looked "stupid".:lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
This is horse hockey, and I demand a recount until I have atleast 12pts. :tantrum

:lol: Good job everyone...

My picks were like the Skins this year, when they did good, I did good, when they did bad, I sucked as well..

I will live and die by the Skins :notworthy

Good luck all, and see ya next year :boxing:

Cletus_Vandam

Hey Geek....

Otter! Can you tell me how I am doing? I can't figure it out!

... not trying to steal Otter's thunder but you did advance to the next round.

Gumbo has this set up as a big bracket. You aren't playing against the group as we did in the regular season. you are only trying to beat who you play against this week in the bracket. For example, this past weekend you played against MainMan, next weekend you are up against DoWhat.

The bracket format doesn't present well in the text format it is because it tough to draw lines and stuff...

Get it now?:buddies:

Geek

Gumbo has this set up as a big bracket. You aren't playing against the group as we did in the regular season. you are only trying to beat who you play against this week in the bracket. For example, this past weekend you played against MainMan, next weekend you are up against DoWhat.

The bracket format doesn't present well in the text format it is because it tough to draw lines and stuff...

I beat Mainman :dance: Thank you, now I know all I need to know :love:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

So am I still in and if, so, am I up against Lar?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
To my dearest Geek

Let me show you the way..
SBK 4
Airgasm 6........Airgasm 6
.................. ..Donbar 12..........??????
....................................................................??????????
..................,..Dowhat 0............??????.
Main Man 2......Geek 12
Geek 12

Cletus 8
Otter 8............Cletus 8
.....................Daddy-O 8............??????
.....................................................................?????????
......................Kom 0.................??????
BSGa 10...........BS Gal 10
Larry 6

Geek!.. thats you.. got 12 points beating Larry with 6
Because you got the most amount of points this week you got matched up with Dowhat which has zero points and lost in the first round of the Lord Stanly Bowl playoffs.

Airgasm the guy this bowl should be named after, but Geek Bowl had such a better ring to it.:whistle:
Anyhow! Airgasm got 6 points beating SBK with 4, but because he had the least amount of points, but still winning, he got Donbar with the most amount of points.

If you beat Dowhat next week you will be playing against either Airgasm or Donbar.

BTW: DoWhat the f#*% didn't turn in his picks last week.
So unless someone can get DoWhat the f#%* to pick this week you're a shoe in to the next round.

:banghead:Why am I getting the vision of an after sex conversion with a blond. :cool:

Last edited: