1yr Anniversary - Conspiracies and Heathens

E

EmptyTimCup

We should do something Special in Dec for the 1 yr Anniversary ......

Gather as many as possible ....... Between Thanksgiving and Christmas

:buddies:

:popcorn:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I'm planning a trip to MD during that time period, let me know when and where, would love to be there.

E

EmptyTimCup

I'm planning a trip to MD during that time period, let me know when and where, would love to be there.

:flowers:

Would Love to Meet you ........ I figured If I started the conversation in Aug. I might get a place and date lined up by New Years

[it was difficult getting the 1st Bunch Together]

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm hoping to stay at the Holiday Inn in PF, it's neutral to everyone I'll be visiting, so it should be good for anywhere in Calvert or St. Mary's also.

bcp

In My Opinion

I say a Christmas party with a gift exchange, but instead of us opening the gifts, we collect them and then give them to families that might go without, or to Toys for Tots or something.
Hey Christmas is about giving right? lets get a buzz on and give.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Good idea! I told BayKat when she mentioned being up here in Dec. that it would be our 1 year anniversary! We need someplace that has a big room to accommodate a large group.

bcp

In My Opinion
Now I am wondering.
what if it was a total forum thing,
we rent a hall, get a pay as you go bar thingy in there with a catered meal, after dinner we have a DJ for dancing (disk Jockey) I happen to know a good one that might just donate some time for this.
The hall we might be able to get free or at reduced cost since we are doing a charity thing, try to keep food to 30 or under per person.

we give in the name of SOMD.Com. its a win for everyone.

if needed, I and Im sure other fat guys would be willing to go around dressed like Santa bringing gifts to families in need.

It could be a great party. (Gaga will have to be played so Bann And I can share our dance for everyone's viewing pleasure)

E

EmptyTimCup

after dinner we have a DJ for dancing (disk Jockey)

Pfht ..... we have DJ, who played a DJ online IIRC

all we need is a laptop and decent speakers .........

the guy at CJ's Backroom doesn't have much more than that

Bann

PREMO Member
Now I am wondering.
what if it was a total forum thing,
we rent a hall, get a pay as you go bar thingy in there with a catered meal, after dinner we have a DJ for dancing (disk Jockey) I happen to know a good one that might just donate some time for this.
The hall we might be able to get free or at reduced cost since we are doing a charity thing, try to keep food to 30 or under per person.

we give in the name of SOMD.Com. its a win for everyone.

if needed, I and Im sure other fat guys would be willing to go around dressed like Santa bringing gifts to families in need.

:yay: :yay:

It could be a great party. (Gaga will have to be played so Bann And I can share our dance for everyone's viewing pleasure)

:banana:

Bann

PREMO Member
Pfht ..... we have DJ, who played a DJ online IIRC

all we need is a laptop and decent speakers .........

the guy at CJ's Backroom doesn't have much more than that

Not speaking for Vrai (but she's not here right now) but you really can't enjoy the party if you have to play the music. Just sayin'

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Anyone know of any pet friendly hotels in Calvert or St. Mary's? I'm thinking I'm going to drive up and don't want to kennel the pup because she will have already been in a week mid November and I'm going to bring her with me.

bcp

In My Opinion
Anyone know of any pet friendly hotels in Calvert or St. Mary's? I'm thinking I'm going to drive up and don't want to kennel the pup because she will have already been in a week mid November and I'm going to bring her with me.

what kind of pup is she, age and type??

bcp

In My Opinion
Not speaking for Vrai (but she's not here right now) but you really can't enjoy the party if you have to play the music. Just sayin'

True, but if there is dancing promised, more might show up for such a thing, heck, I will even take a day off to come up and help decorate for the occasion,

bcp

In My Opinion
1 year old white shepherd

might be too much for the 7 year old chihuahua to handle.

I was going to offer up a good home and a five acre fenced in yard for her, But I think the Chi and the cats would all have a stroke with something that size.

If you cant find anything, and dont mind a (central air) heated camper, I can always pull it down for you to stay in. just clip the pups nails before letting her in. Full bath with shower, kitchen, two bedrooms. Last year I ran the heat in it when it was in the 20s, and I was able to maintain a 73 degree temp.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
might be too much for the 7 year old chihuahua to handle.

I was going to offer up a good home and a five acre fenced in yard for her, But I think the Chi and the cats would all have a stroke with something that size.

If you cant find anything, and dont mind a (central air) heated camper, I can always pull it down for you to stay in. just clip the pups nails before letting her in. Full bath with shower, kitchen, two bedrooms. Last year I ran the heat in it when it was in the 20s, and I was able to maintain a 73 degree temp.

That's awesome, I'll check with friends and if I can't find something else, I'll be sure to let you know.

I even thought about pulling the pop up, but the conversion van I use would take a million dollars in gas to get there and back home with the way
gas prices are going up.