1yr Anniversary - Conspiracies and Heathens

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Should have checked this before, but my last day of class is Dec 17, which means that will be my final exam, not much time between then and Christmas.:doh:

bcp

In My Opinion
Should have checked this before, but my last day of class is Dec 17, which means that will be my final exam, not much time between then and Christmas.:doh:

well, whenever you can make it, my offer stands. I will pull the trailer in up to a foot of snow, over that is a question... Its yours for the asking.

bcp

In My Opinion
well, whenever you can make it, my offer stands. I will pull the trailer in up to a foot of snow, over that is a question... Its yours for the asking.

one more thing, if you decide to fly in, Im close to BWI, I will pick you up and bring you south if needed. also close to regan, but that would suck with the dually.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I found a place that is pet friendly, my schedule is going to be Dec 20 - 23, so if I miss the anniversary event, maybe some of you might want to meet up for lunch one day while I'm there. I have to go up to visit family and friends for Christmas.

My professor is going to flip when I miss two days in November for my trip to Mexico.

bcp

In My Opinion
I found a place that is pet friendly, my schedule is going to be Dec 20 - 23, so if I miss the anniversary event, maybe some of you might want to meet up for lunch one day while I'm there. I have to go up to visit family and friends for Christmas.

My professor is going to flip when I miss two days in November for my trip to Mexico.

let me know the date, I will take off to have lunch with you

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
True, but if there is dancing promised, more might show up for such a thing, heck, I will even take a day off to come up and help decorate for the occasion,

I meant the person who is being DJ, can't party if they're being the DJ.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Ya know, BCP, I don't care what other people say about you- you're alright in my book! :yay:

bulldog

Lunch = food. I'm in.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Pfht ..... we have DJ, who played a DJ online IIRC

all we need is a laptop and decent speakers .........

the guy at CJ's Backroom doesn't have much more than that

Not speaking for Vrai (but she's not here right now) but you really can't enjoy the party if you have to play the music. Just sayin'

True, but if there is dancing promised, more might show up for such a thing, heck, I will even take a day off to come up and help decorate for the occasion,

dont worry, he and his wife will get their party on.

Read back, I was referring to what ETC said! :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:yahoo:

ooohh I cant wait to meet you AND YOUR PUP!!!!

.... :buddies:

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

I know you found a place but Holiday Inn is normally pet friendly. We always stay there if we can't find a La Quinta.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

I know you found a place but Holiday Inn is normally pet friendly. We always stay there if we can't find a La Quinta.

I checked Holiday Inn PF, they are not pet friendly which surprised me, but I found a place in Solomon's that is.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
there is a Hilton, behind the Ruddy Duck

:whistle:

dont think they are pet friendly...

looked at a place for my K9 trainer when he came to town with his dog... and the slum in solomons was the only one..

we ended up setting him up in Lexington Park as they understood the dog was a service dog and here for training.

Not speaking for Vrai (but she's not here right now) but you really can't enjoy the party if you have to play the music. Just sayin'

Sure you can. I did it hundreds of times. Often I'd have bet that I was the one who enjoyed the party most. Then again, at some of those parties, I might have been the only one sober enough to remember them. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I checked Holiday Inn PF, they are not pet friendly which surprised me, but I found a place in Solomon's that is.

rent a harness for the dog, get some dark glasses and pretend she is a seeing eye dog.
You can then take her to any hotel, and if the refuse you, you could end up owning the hotel in question.