2 Hour Delay

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Just in case ya don't know....

St. Mary's County Public Schools have a 2 hour delay.

And of course..I can't sleep later. The washing machine repair guy will be here bright and early. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
This would have been a smidge less confusing if it had been titled Reminder-Planned 2 hour delay or Scheduled Late Start.

Just the same, mine are in parochial and we're on time.

D

dems4me

I gather that its on the calendar sent home with the kids, but why do they have a two hour delay? Were they perdicting a snow storm earlier this month for this day? A teacher conference two hour? Was it to practice the two hour delay schedules? I'm just bored and was wondering. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JabbaJawz said:
What's the big deal with it? It's on the main calendar that was sent out at the very beginning of school year.
:yeahthat: and published in the paper... and it is on the school website...

Toxick

Splat
dems4me said:
I gather that its on the calendar sent home with the kids, but why do they have a two hour delay?

It's interim time. I reckon that mid-quarter progress reports are going to be coming home tonight with the children.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
I gather that its on the calendar sent home with the kids, but why do they have a two hour delay? Were they perdicting a snow storm earlier this month for this day? A teacher conference two hour? Was it to practice the two hour delay schedules? I'm just bored and was wondering. :lol:

From HES Website:
Late Arrival (2 Hour Delay) 2/24/2006
Professional Responsibilities - End of Interim Period -
Full-day K and PM Session PK & K Students Attend; No School for AM Session PK & K Students