2000 Mules

HemiHauler

Lest there be any question as to the "legitimacy" of this nonsense, the last line tells all. I'd love to know how much will eventually be grifted from you fools.

Again…
** You can donate to True the Vote here.

Hijinx

I don't want the mules. I want the mule skinners.
The guys that ran this operation and it was an operation.
These people did not just start doing this on their own.

Kinnakeet

Maybe you enjoy being ridiculed. :sshrug:

I think deep down you this goes nowhere. And, no, that’s not because of the Deep State. It’s because the dot head is a grifter. You all really enjoy glomming on to zeroes and raising them up as heroes.
This from a democrat and Obama supporter go to the doctor and get a vaccine for your democrat disease...lol

Kinnakeet

I don't think there is any amount of evidence that will convince any on the left that there should AT LEAST be skepticism over the election.
I don't think if all the players came out and confessed openly, yes, of course we cheated. So the hell what? I don't think even THEN they would think anything was wrong.

Why would I believe that? Because the Trump collusion story has so utterly fallen apart and yet they still believe it. It fell apart first at the end of the Mueller investigation that after two years - nope, nothing there, despite myriad remarks otherwise. The "pee" tape never materialized. It's been shown repeatedly that the origin of the entire debacle was hatched by the Clinton campaign. Made it up.

And yet - people believe it. You want to call it a big lie - that Trump was cheated? Well, y'all did it first, it's still a lie and unlike Trump, you had your days in court for years. Didn't happen. You want to sneer at people you think are fools to believe the election was stolen? No one on the left that I know of thinks Trump won 2016 fair and square. Hillary never believed it. Spent years calling him an illegitimate President - translation - illegally obtained. Cheated.

So, no, if Biden and company come out and said, sorry, yeah, we cheated, it wouldn't end their time in office. Heck, people would vote for him again.
They cheat was on for killary the dems just did not think the votes for Trump would be so overwelming..Biden could not fill a short bus up with all his ralleys put together and even said on tape they cheated and he knew he would not win

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

HUGE UPDATE: Tech Giants Are Censoring, Blacklisting and Banning Posts on the “2000 Mules” Ballot Trafficking Documentary Across Social Media Platforms

On Sunday Morning True the Vote published this alarming post on their Facebook account.

Extremely important update:
We’ve received numerous reports of widespread censorship of posts about 2000 Mules across major social media platforms.

Our website to help citizens engage in democracy and clean up the voter databases has been fully blacklisted on Facebook.

Instagram has reportedly been blacking out images from our premiere with POTUS 45 in Mar a Lago.

TikTok is flagging accounts distributing video clips of last night’s premiere in Vegas for “inciting violence”.

Twitter is shutting down accounts.

Rumble came under “unprecedented attacks” trying to prevent the stream of the video.

If this isn’t proof that big tech is absolutely terrified of America seeing the evidence we presented in this movie, we don’t know what is.

We don’t know about you – but that is making us double down and shout even louder.

Our country is on the line, friends. Are you going to stay quiet about it… or will you help us spread the truth? If you’re in… make sure everyone sees this and knows what’s happening.

HemiHauler

nuts GIF

Kinnakeet

I don't think there is any amount of evidence that will convince any on the left that there should AT LEAST be skepticism over the election.
I don't think if all the players came out and confessed openly, yes, of course we cheated. So the hell what? I don't think even THEN they would think anything was wrong.

Why would I believe that? Because the Trump collusion story has so utterly fallen apart and yet they still believe it. It fell apart first at the end of the Mueller investigation that after two years - nope, nothing there, despite myriad remarks otherwise. The "pee" tape never materialized. It's been shown repeatedly that the origin of the entire debacle was hatched by the Clinton campaign. Made it up.

And yet - people believe it. You want to call it a big lie - that Trump was cheated? Well, y'all did it first, it's still a lie and unlike Trump, you had your days in court for years. Didn't happen. You want to sneer at people you think are fools to believe the election was stolen? No one on the left that I know of thinks Trump won 2016 fair and square. Hillary never believed it. Spent years calling him an illegitimate President - translation - illegally obtained. Cheated.

So, no, if Biden and company come out and said, sorry, yeah, we cheated, it wouldn't end their time in office. Heck, people would vote for him again.
Biden on TV said they cheated what more does anyone need to look into the cheat that everyone knows happened and we all know 80,000,000 people did not vote for him he would be lucky if 10,000,000 did

SamSpade

Biden on TV said they cheated what more does anyone need to look into the cheat that everyone knows happened and we all know 80,000,000 people did not vote for him he would be lucky if 10,000,000 did
I don't remember that, but as addle-brained as he is, it wouldn't surprise me. And then an Easter Bunny would jump in to keep him from saying more.

Before anyone even brought up specific cases that have been brought up - my primary skepticism arose from THIS - one of my favorite spots on the Web is David Leip's Presidential Atlas. https://uselectionatlas.org/ No opinion, just easy to access facts in easy to read tables and charts.

What I notice is a pattern for decades that voter turnout and voter increase from presidential election to the next tends to fall into a rather predictable pattern.

Total Votes Winner
1976 81 million 40 million
1980 86 million 44 million
1984 92 million 54 million
1988 91 million 49 million
1992 104 million 45 million
1996 96 million 47 million
2000 105 million 50 million
2004 122 million 62 million
2008 131 million 69 million
2012 129 million 65 million
2016 137 million 63 million

2020 158 million 81 million (Loser: 74 million).

You'll notice that, from year to year, voter participation may vary, but it's usually predictable, and the winner's total increases slightly over time (as does the total vote, because more voters come of age, for one thing).

A couple years buck the trend, and for good reason - in '92, the first third party candidate with ANY shot became popular and at one point - before he tempoarily dropped out - it was believed he could WIN. Why do I think the Perot effect? Because four years later, it went back down, along with Perot's votes. While 2004 befuddles me somewhat, it is no surprise at all that 2008 sticks out - it was the first time a Black man ran for President atop one of the two major parties. Of COURSE there would be huge voter turnout.

But you will also notice that the WINNER doesn't change an awful lot. It's still pretty amazing that it took twenty years for a candidate to beat Reagan's re-election total.

But there's somethign AWFULLY WEIRD about 2020. In 2020, a man without much of a message, zero charisma, barely campaigned and who could not draw an audience of more than a few hundred OBLITERATED Obama's previous record of 69 million votes, which he HIMSELF did not beat in 2012. Nor did Hillary, the first WOMAN to head a ticket.

No, it isn't statistically logical that that sort of man would totally annihilate every previous presidential vote record. The ONLY case that could be made is, they made it so abundantly easy to vote, that millions more decided to do it, without the excuse of "Couldn't make it to the polls" or "Lines were too long" and so on.

But I also have to mention that the more opportunities and more means to vote, at more locations and times also translates into much LESS secure elections, especially when you have places like drop boxes with virtually zero security. It is illogical to assume that you can make an election MORE secure with less security and more options for voting.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Damn apparent that Biden benefitted from 20m fraudulent votes.

And certainly in the states that mattered.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Democrats absolutely do NOT want people to have to show ID in order to vote. They've done backflips to make their case, going as far as to say it's racist because black people don't have a photo ID.

That tells me all I need to know about Democrats and election integrity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sure. And I don't need some movie to tell me that.

But Democrats don't care about that - they're used to being crooks and cheaters. Your average Democrat voter - the real ones, not those fake ballots that got miraculously "found" - doesn't care about election integrity. They are completely okay with cheating to win, all the while whining about how the Republicans are destroying "democracy".

Look at them now, attacking - literally and physically - our Supreme Court Justices. Clamoring for court-packing. Whining about small states having a say in Congress.

These people are fascists, pure and simple. And the GOP doesn't seem inclined to fight back against them.

Hijinx

The cheat could not be done without planning and instructions from a powerful and major source.
Instructions had to be given and it wasn't done by accident.

Don't look for ever finding the source in our lifetime, some day a historian may make some effort to find it but it will be like the Kennedy assassination we will never know who lead the actual crime.
Just like we locked up Epsteins girl friend for being a white slaver and not one man has been indicted for doing the screwing.

SamSpade

Another "red flag" that tells me something was off - Maricopa County, Arizona.

This county has close to two-thirds of the population of the state - so however the county goes, the state goes.
It has voted Republican in every election since the state was founded, save for a very few - both Wilson elections,
all FDR and Truman.

And that's it. It didn't vote for Johnson in '64 in the biggest blowout election in our history. (It helps that Goldwater was FROM Arizona).
It didn't vote for Obama in '08 (Again, McCain, same thing). Other than that - 21 out of 28 elections in over 100 years - Republican.

Trump won the county by 3 points - Romney and McCain by 11 - Bush by 16.

Biden wins it by 2 - first time a Democrat wins it in 72 years.
I know Biden had a rally in Arizona in October 2020 - that went almost unattended. That's how popular he was.
Yet he pulled a win NO Democrat had done in several generations.

Unlikely.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The cheat could not be done without planning and instructions from a powerful and major source.
Instructions had to be given and it wasn't done by accident.

Don't look for ever finding the source in our lifetime, some day a historian may make some effort to find it but it will be like the Kennedy assassination we will never know who lead the actual crime.
Just like we locked up Epsteins girl friend for being a white slaver and not one man has been indicted for doing the screwing.
Actually they didn't need central planning. Every democrat that got into the election process knows their role without instruction.

They only need reach out when something happens beyond their small groups ability.

Emergency-Ballots.jpg

Hijinx

Actually they didn't need central planning. Every democrat that got into the election process knows their role without instruction.

They only need reach out when something happens beyond their small groups ability.

Emergency-Ballots.jpg
Obviously I don't agree with you Kyle.
This was a planned and organized cheat.
It was in the machines and in the ballot box and it didn't come about without major planning.

This was not a group of people acting on their own, they had instructions.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ok.

Not gonna argue with you.

I believe, from 60+ years of practice, they are ideologically motivated and capable enough to act on their own.