2009-2010 football Pool

Beta84

They're out to get us
so anything special about this football pool, or how do you guys run things? i wasn't in it last year so i didn't pay attention

homedepot20

First Timer! I would like to get in , if there is a opening . Normally I just enjoy Nascar picking In Andys SUNDAY, SUNDAY , SUNDAY. I 'm from SOMD however live now in North Carolina , but still ROOT for those Ravens. Which I never see anymore unless on National TV. :howdy:

Rael

Supper's Ready
You seemed like the obvious choice since you back up Otter with your fancy spread sheets every week. :lol:

I'll still be tracking it this year from week to week, will definitely need someone to back me up, though (if there are as many players this year as last year). The numbers get mind numbing after a while each week. When I backed up otter last year, I found we both corrected each others' miscalculations and it worked out well.

If you or anybody wants to commit to tracking these week to week with me, let me know. I'd like to hear your take before it's posted each week so it gets out there right the first time.

:buddies:

LordStanley

I know nothing
I'll still be tracking it this year from week to week, will definitely need someone to back me up, though (if there are as many players this year as last year). The numbers get mind numbing after a while each week. When I backed up otter last year, I found we both corrected each others' miscalculations and it worked out well.

If you or anybody wants to commit to tracking these week to week with me, let me know. I'd like to hear your take before it's posted each week so it gets out there right the first time.

:buddies:

I'll help you out!

Rael

Supper's Ready
I am in again.

Maybe this year I can pick a few 5 pointers right.

You were tied for second last year overall in raw picks. But you had the worst luck on five-point picks out of all of us. If you had only two more, you have won the west division.

Better luck this year...and Go Giants! :buddies: