2009 Camaro? :)

S

Schizo

Cool looking, though it reminds me of the new Challenger.

Everyone's going retro.

dustin

UAIOE
i like everything except the grille. its looks like a pontiac sunfire with the middle crease.

Ponytail

Sweet. 2009 though. I'd like to see it in '07. I'd be ready for it then. '09 though...eh, I guess it'll look ok parked next to the 'vette. :cool:

:pinchme: :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vince said:
I meant that it would be in good shape, but with gas prices the way they are.....:yikes:

Okay, this will sound dumb... but where would I get regular leaded gas for it? :confused:

Vince

RoseRed said:
Okay, this will sound dumb... but where would I get regular leaded gas for it? :confused:
I can't remember back that far when they first went to unleaded, but I think it can take unleaded. You just couldn't put leaded in the newer cars that were unleaded. Unleaded only made the tailpipe burn black. Remember when you'd run the high perf cars on the old leaded the tailpipe would burn white when you ran it hot. Unleaded made them burn black no matter how you ran it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vince said:
I can't remember back that far when they first went to unleaded, but I think it can take unleaded. You just couldn't put leaded in the newer cars that were unleaded. Unleaded only made the tailpipe burn black. Remember when you'd run the high perf cars on the old leaded the tailpipe would burn white when you ran it hot. Unleaded made them burn black no matter how you ran it.

I had to put regular leaded gas in it and sold it before all gas went to unleaded. As for burning hot, I do remember the bat screen behind me on highways 85/280 when I blew my head gasket. :killingme :killingme :killingme

I missed a day of waterskiing that day at the resevoir. :mad:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Please tell me they are kidding.

Which japanese brand is making this one.. Toyota or Mitsubishi?

Have they Learned NOTHING from Ford's success with the new Mustang? Looking like you are hiring Chrysler designers will NOT help!! Make a Camaro that LOOKS like a Camaro and the age group that has money will flock to it. Make a 2009 Camaro that looks like a '72 0r 73.. I'll buy it!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ponytail said:
Sweet. 2009 though. I'd like to see it in '07. I'd be ready for it then. '09 though...eh, I guess it'll look ok parked next to the 'vette. :cool:

:pinchme: :lol:
Cherry Red Chevy Corvette

had a car just like it once, almost identical..

except it was blue..

and it was a hatchback...

and a four door....

and a Dodge Omni....

ylexot

Super Genius
itsbob said:
Cherry Red Chevy Corvette
had a car just like it once, almost identical..
except it was blue..
and it was a hatchback...
and a four door....
and a Dodge Omni....
:killingme