2010/11 Forum Football Pool Playoffs

Rael

Supper's Ready
Here's the bracket with players' names for the Wildcard Round so far, (I know it's a little hard to read, image can only hold 122 kb - 800 px). But you can at least read who's playing against whom.

2010 11 Wildcard round bracket.jpg

I'm going to hold off posting the line to give the bets time to balance out with the Vegas bookies (hopefully tomorrow - will still be plenty of time). Again, please let me know if you see any mistakes as we go along. Thanks.

@Merlin99 (since we're competing against each other this week), when the line is posted if you want to, you and I can pm our picks to someone else (softballkid maybe?, or anyone who steps up to here who isn't still in the pool). As long as I get them back well before the game from that person to chart them. Remember, both of us can change our picks only right up until kick off of the first game for ALL of this week's picks.

Or we can just post them on the WC round thread outright (which I also have no problem with). I'll probably have mine out here no sooner than Friday, though.

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Also, wanted to say thank you to all of those who are no longer in. It's sometimes easy to stay with it when you know you still have a chance, but a lot more difficult to stick it out until the end when it looks like you won't. I appreciate you doing that.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Here's the bracket with players' names for the Wildcard Round so far, (I know it's a little hard to read, image can only hold 122 kb - 800 px). But you can at least read who's playing against whom.

View attachment 79484

I'm going to hold off posting the line to give the bets time to balance out with the Vegas bookies (hopefully tomorrow - will still be plenty of time). Again, please let me know if you see any mistakes as we go along. Thanks.

@Merlin99 (since we're competing against each other this week), when the line is posted if you want to, you and I can pm our picks to someone else (softballkid maybe?, or anyone who steps up to here who isn't still in the pool). As long as I get them back well before the game from that person to chart them. Remember, both of us can change our picks only right up until kick off of the first game for ALL of this week's picks.

Or we can just post them on the WC round thread outright (which I also have no problem with). I'll probably have mine out here no sooner than Friday, though.

Just stick them in the thread, don't see any need to start changing things now.

donbarzini

If any of my contests come down to a tiebreaker I am sooooooo screwed.

Out of a possible 24 points I have (drum roll.............) zero

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If any of my contests come down to a tiebreaker I am sooooooo screwed.

Out of a possible 24 points I have (drum roll.............) zero

With half of the games played, I'm winning my division with an amazing 3 points,:killingme for some reason I'm not expecting this score to hold up.