2010 Ferrari California

MrX

High Octane
^Slow?
Sounds fast to me.

Neat car!

Slow in my opinion, but its relative on what you're comparing it to. For the money that it is likely to cost, you could buy something as fast or faster for quite a bit less. Hell, you could buy something slower, modify it, make it substantially faster, handle better, etc and still have quite a bit of change left over.

Not saying its not a nice car, undoubtedly it is.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Slow in my opinion, but its relative on what you're comparing it to. For the money that it is likely to cost, you could buy something as fast or faster for quite a bit less. Hell, you could buy something slower, modify it, make it substantially faster, handle better, etc and still have quite a bit of change left over.

Not saying its not a nice car, undoubtedly it is.

Well if you compare it to a ZR-1 or a the new GTR then yes. I see a price of around $200k, even with a moded car its still not a Ferrari, then again your average household couldnt afford any of the above mentioned. I like it, it would make a great roadster for just weekend cruising.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I wouldn't buy it (couldn't afford it :lol:) but if I won it, or it was giving to me, I sure as sh*t wouldn't say 'no thanks' :lmao: