2010 Show/Event/Clinic Dates

Duckz

Don't forget: A Moment In Time is hosting a show this Sunday May 2 at the St Mary's County fairgrounds! Yes, same weekend as the Spring Festival. It'll be a great way to prep for the big county fair show in September :howdy:

Duckz

AMIT Spring Frolic show rescheduled to next Sunday May 30. Bobby says if you show in the Spring Frolic, entries are half price in the Early Bird Show the following weekend.

G

GVF

Thank you!! Hope some of you can make it!! If you think you might come, send a shout out. I am trying to figure out how many pizza's to order. LOL

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
i am super excited about the September and October dates! that is my fav time of year to ride and there is never enough going on.. we should have 2 shows in October!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
i am super excited about the September and October dates! that is my fav time of year to ride and there is never enough going on.. we should have 2 shows in October!

Thanks :howdy: I hope you can join us for the shows. With the Capital Challenge wrapping up the first part of October, then WIHS Local Day Oct. 22nd to 24th, and final the WIHS from Oct. 26th to 31st it seemed like the best date.

I think the October 16th show would be a great one to have a costum class though. Duckz had suggested that last year. :yahoo: Also thinking about having a Tack Flea Market at the first show. Great especially for Jr. riders growing out of their current riding attire and looking for something for the next show season. :dye:

Really appreciate your support Paintedpony.

Duckz

Hey everyone,

I can't believe how fast the show season goes by! It doesn't seem that long ago that southern Maryland was buried under two feet of snow. There's still lots of great stuff coming up including the final hunter shows of the summer, the fall indoors, and horse trials for the eventing folks. And don't forget about the great local schooling shows at AMIT, GVF, and Country Haven.

Here's a really exciting opportunity coming up: Karen O'Conner (international eventing star, Olympian several times over) is coming to Brandywine, MD for a two day clinic in October. The price has been reduced to $300 for both days and overnight stabling is available. Auditing is $20/day if you preregister. Devine and I are planning on taking our beasties up :yahoo: I've linked to the clinic information on page 1 under the October dates.

It's been a fun (and HOT:hot:) summer so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing folks at all the great shows and activities still to come. Happy riding! :buddies:

Duckz and Lincoln

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Duckz on that note I saw info. on this clinic on facebook. Events A clinic in Fulton, MD with Sandy Ferrell on August 28th. Each session is $125 and $25 to audit.

Also saw TRW in Upper Marlboro is having Anne Kursinski on August 23rd. http://trwfarms.shutterfly.com/forum

Great to see so many exciting events, shows, clinics, etc. coming to So. MD.:yahoo:

Duckz & Devine that will be such a great experience to ride in a clinic with Karen O'Conner.:dye:

Duckz

Duckz on that note I saw info. on this clinic on facebook. Events A clinic in Fulton, MD with Sandy Ferrell on August 28th. Each session is $125 and $25 to audit.

Also saw TRW in Upper Marlboro is having Anne Kursinski on August 23rd. http://trwfarms.shutterfly.com/forum

Great to see so many exciting events, shows, clinics, etc. coming to So. MD.:yahoo:

Duckz & Devine that will be such a great experience to ride in a clinic with Karen O'Conner.:dye:

Thanks BZ! I added another couple clinic dates - Holly Lohmann Stello at Woodbury in August and Lynn Palm at Mt Olive in October. Enjoy!