2011-12 Wildcard Round - Football Pool

R

retiredweaxman

Holy $hit, had no idea what I was doing (Rael will confirm that) and I ended on top for this week for points. :yahoo:

OHG - If I read the sheet correctly, it looks like you and me in the Divisional round.

I had a bad week this past week...Hell, I have been sucking for the last 3 weeks. Please show a little leniency on me...

Good luck to you this week...should be fun...winner goes to the Final Four!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
OHG - If I read the sheet correctly, it looks like you and me in the Divisional round.

I had a bad week this past week...Hell, I have been sucking for the last 3 weeks. Please show a little leniency on me...

Good luck to you this week...should be fun...winner goes to the Final Four!!!

I changed it around this year to make it a little more like how the league goes. The lowest seed each week will go against the highest seed, and so forth. That makes you (as the 4th seed) going against the 5th seed (homedepot20).

OldHillcrestGuy (8th seed) will be going against the top seed (Softballkid).

I'll get that thread started tomorrow after work. :buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

I changed it around this year to make it a little more like how the league goes. The lowest seed each week will go against the highest seed, and so forth. That makes you (as the 4th seed) going against the 5th seed (homedepot20).

OldHillcrestGuy (8th seed) will be going against the top seed (Softballkid).

I'll get that thread started tomorrow after work. :buddies:

Thanks for the clarification Commish.

OHG - sorry about that...though I still wish you good luck next week.

HD20 - looks like it is you and me...did we meet last year in one of the playoff rounds? If so, the way my picks have been the past 3 weeks, you could exact revenge on me this week. I have got to take my head out of my arse and get back on track. You have a strong record in this thing.

homedepot20

HD20 - looks like it is you and me...did we meet last year in one of the playoff rounds? If so, the way my picks have been the past 3 weeks, you could exact revenge on me this week. I have got to take my head out of my arse and get back on track. You have a strong record in this thing.

Not Sure ? 2 years ago I went all the way beating Don Barzani in Super Bowl match up . Last year I had a 1st round bye and got creamed in the 2nd round . Was that you :whistle: in route to your Super Bowl win ?

R

retiredweaxman

Not Sure ? 2 years ago I went all the way beating Don Barzani in Super Bowl match up . Last year I had a 1st round bye and got creamed in the 2nd round . Was that you :whistle: in route to your Super Bowl win ?

I thought it was you...but I was not sure...

I need to step up my game or else you will exact revenge this weekend.

Good luck - may the better prepared team win...

puggymom

Did I screw up again like last year? I was the most sure of the Saints so I weighed them as one. I should have weighed them as eight right?
If I did good thing I had a bye this week:smile:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Did I screw up again like last year? I was the most sure of the Saints so I weighed them as one. I should have weighed them as eight right?
If I did good thing I had a bye this week:smile:

8 pts assigned should have been your most confident pick. If you did the weights backwards, you'd have ended up with 23 points instead of 22. As it turned out, donbarszini wins a tie with you by two this coming week.

Game on!

:buddies: