2011 NHL Playoffs

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm in Orlando, and wouldn't you know it we aren't getting the game in our hotel room. Sucks. It has been steady lightning here for about the last 2 hours. Hopefully that is a good omen. I'm trying to keep up with the score online. I see no score as of yet.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Kinda fitting (for me) the Bolts got eliminated 1-0 in game 7.

Congrats to the Bruins and their fans.

Now the SCF is kinda "meh" for me, but hope for a great series. I doubt it, but that's a conversation for another time.

Good job, Boston! :buddies:

donbarzini

Too soon to celebrate. One more series to go.

Attachments

• Bruins.jpg
    Bruins.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 68

Baz

Too soon to celebrate. One more series to go.

Where'd ya go? You're not very good at this whole sports forum thing. :lol:

Anyways, I was very "Meh" over the Finals, watching but not really caring one way or the other.

UNTIL last game's total Douchefest by Boston. Not talking about the score, but talking about all the extra crap they threw in cause they were feeling cocky and douchey.

Hope they had their fun, cause I have a feeling that's it. So, Go Vancouver! ( I guess. Still "Meh", but at least now leaning one way.)

donbarzini

I'm like Julien. Wasn't happy with the taunting. Don't give them an excuse to get motivated. No bulletin board material. But a hot goalie(oh sh#t did I really say it) can "forgive" a lot of sins.

Where'd ya go? You're not very good at this whole sports forum thing. :lol:

Anyways, I was very "Meh" over the Finals, watching but not really caring one way or the other.

UNTIL last game's total Douchefest by Boston. Not talking about the score, but talking about all the extra crap they threw in cause they were feeling cocky and douchey.

Hope they had their fun, cause I have a feeling that's it. So, Go Vancouver! ( I guess. Still "Meh", but at least now leaning one way.)

Guess they aren't quite done having fun yet.:killingme

Baz

I'm like Julien. Wasn't happy with the taunting. Don't give them an excuse to get motivated. No bulletin board material. But a hot goalie(oh sh#t did I really say it) can "forgive" a lot of sins.

Well, the Bruins certainly have taken the momentum in this series, that's no doubt with back-to-back spankings. Even though the series is tied, it certainly doesn't feel that way. Vancouver needs to find out where they put their scoring before Game 5.

donbarzini

Well, the Bruins certainly have taken the momentum in this series, that's no doubt with back-to-back spankings. Even though the series is tied, it certainly doesn't feel that way. Vancouver needs to find out where they put their scoring before Game 5.

Actually I think it's Thomas that has taken the momentum. And that will last only as long as the 1st goal from outside the blue line. That and "home cooking".

donbarzini

"Well.......made it to the last game of the post-season. So no matter what happens in game 7 I want you guys to know that............awwwww who am I kidding? I want that ####ing cup!!!!!!!"

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Tim Thomas for President. What a wall he is. Timmy we need you in Philly.

He was certainly sprawling and crawling everywhere last night. The guy is a beast and the replays were unbelievable! Still I felt bad for Luongo because I like him. And taunting him while he was on the bench was unnecessary IMO.