2012 Show, Clinic, Event Dates

tiltedhalo0918

Would anyone happen to have a schedule for the MD National April 4-7? After a few years away from the horses I am considering going up there tomorrow just to poke my nose around and watch some classes however I can only seem to find the schedule for the 6th and the 7th on the PDF prizelist. Just trying to figure out the best day and time to head up as PGEC is about 45 minutes away from me, don't want to make the drive in the blind! If anyone could direct me to the right place it would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

fredsaid2

Would anyone happen to have a schedule for the MD National April 4-7? After a few years away from the horses I am considering going up there tomorrow just to poke my nose around and watch some classes however I can only seem to find the schedule for the 6th and the 7th on the PDF prizelist. Just trying to figure out the best day and time to head up as PGEC is about 45 minutes away from me, don't want to make the drive in the blind! If anyone could direct me to the right place it would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Check horseshowsonline.com, this is the link to the prizelist:

http://www.horseshowsonline.com/DocumentViewer.aspx?RecGUID=39d73983-6a05-4acf-99d0-7dcc348212b0

photo

I think I started a Facebook page (I am NO Facebook pro, thats for sure)for Photosbydan. Friend me if you can find me, lol
Thanks

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Add to the list:

June 23 & 24 - PVDA Ride For Life - PGEC
July 7 & 8 - PVDA Summer Show Down and Adult Team Championships - PGEC

Racey

Can you please add the October 7 De La Brooke Foxhounds Hunter Pace at Chaptico Wharf Farm to the list of events.

Duckz

Racey - added, thanks!

Dates have been added to the front page, or click the link below for the updated website. Country Haven is offering a Fall hunter/jumper series. For the eventers, some of the October and November dates changed (Rubicon canceled, Kelly's Ford changed dates, CDCTA added a date).

If anyone knows any of any fall or winter dates that I'm missing please pass them on.