DROID Charges on my checking account??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Don't know for certain if it's from the Droid, but I bought an app for my droid through the "market".

I checked my checking account today, and I have a charge for $149.90, $99.95 and 18 charges for $25 apiece.

ALL from Blizzard.com entertainment. I'd try to reach them, but the site is blocked from work, so had to go through the bank to file a claim.

CHECK YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNTS!!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ouch,

You shouldn't have bought anything!! Anything that is listed for a price, you can almost bet is somewhere else for free.

:sad:

SG_Player1974

Don't know for certain if it's from the Droid, but I bought an app for my droid through the "market".

I checked my checking account today, and I have a charge for $149.90, $99.95 and 18 charges for $25 apiece.

ALL from Blizzard.com entertainment. I'd try to reach them, but the site is blocked from work, so had to go through the bank to file a claim.

CHECK YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNTS!!

Try this number.

1-800-592-5499

Blizzard mobile customer service.

meddauna

no, chances are it's not from the droid. it sounds like your credit card information got stolen. i play the game and those $25 charges are how much it costs to move a character from one server to another. so i'm betting some chinese company got ahold of your information and is using it to hijack and change world of warcraft accounts.

SG_Player1974

no, chances are it's not from the droid. it sounds like your credit card information got stolen. i play the game and those $25 charges are how much it costs to move a character from one server to another. so i'm betting some chinese company got ahold of your information and is using it to hijack and change world of warcraft accounts.

DAMN.... how big of a DORK do you need to be to risk possible arrest and jail time to move your video game account?!!!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
That sux, itsbob! Hopefully you'll have a quick resolution to this. Let me know if you need to borrow lunch money in the meantime. :nomoney: :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I THINK (looking at the APP library) the only one I actually paid for was the Car Finder.

It looks like they were getting ready to rake me over the coals through the Apple Store too.

They'll hit you with a $1 charge first (just got this one from Apple today) then if that goes through they go ape#### on your checking account.

I got the $1 charge from Blizzard.com yesterday, and as soon as it went through it was followed up with the rest, all within a 24 hour period.

I can't believe BOA didn't say WTF? and stop until they confirmed with me.

Pete

Repete
I THINK (looking at the APP library) the only one I actually paid for was the Car Finder.

It looks like they were getting ready to rake me over the coals through the Apple Store too.

They'll hit you with a $1 charge first (just got this one from Apple today) then if that goes through they go ape#### on your checking account.

I got the $1 charge from Blizzard.com yesterday, and as soon as it went through it was followed up with the rest, all within a 24 hour period.

I can't believe BOA didn't say WTF? and stop until they confirmed with me.

DRIOD does................checking accounts?

How did your droid know your checking account number?