I'm Getting a refund!!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Just got this e-mail

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $63.80. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

Copyright 2010, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved..

why.gif

Littlebit

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $63.80. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

:cds::cds::cds:SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Since when does the IRS send out emails telling you they owe you money? I smell a rat.:coffee:

Oh wait - I get it. Too early need more :coffee:

E

EmptyTimCup

:snort:

I filed the end of Jan, and had mine spent before Valentines Day

P

playerhater

I don't even know what the meaning of a refund is anymore.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

You've got to make sure they've got all of your banking info correct, if they can't get into your account how do you expect them to put your money in there. :whistle:

belvak

Happy Camper
Psssshhhh, that's nothing. I won a Porsch yesterday!!! Too bad I deleted the email before I read it. :ohwell:

SG_Player1974

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

You would think that if they are going to SCAM you they should make it a bit more worth while then offering you $63.80!!!!!:bigwhoop:

mitzi

You would think that if they are going to SCAM you they should make it a bit more worth while then offering you $63.80!!!!!:bigwhoop:

This is a scam. I got the same email about a month ago saying I was due a refund of $660.00. I went address was from irs.org which I went to and that's the IRS site. Still being nosey and smelling a scam I went ahead and clicked on the email's link that read "click to efile". It took me to a site written in KOREAN.