This Congressman needs to be placed under arrest

bcp

In My Opinion
Since it was on film I think I would have cold cocked his sorry ass right on the spot. I certainly would have been considered self defense once the congressman grabbed the neck.

But yes, he needs to spend some time in jail. This shows exactly where the government has gone. Do as we say or else.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Since it was on film I think I would have cold cocked his sorry ass right on the spot. I certainly would have been considered self defense once the congressman grabbed the neck.

But yes, he needs to spend some time in jail. This shows exactly where the government has gone. Do as we say or else.
but he had a right to know who he was and wasn't getting the answer he wanted, that makes it all right.

bcp

In My Opinion
but he had a right to know who he was and wasn't getting the answer he wanted, that makes it all right.
And a potential voter has the right to know where he stands on policy.

Interesting thing is that if the kid would have hit him, or even tried to break free, there would have been security coming out of the woodwork to protect the asswipe congresscritter.

ImnoMensa

All the kid asked was: Do you agree with the President's agenda.

Is that agenda so bad that it set this guy off like a firecracker?/

I guess it is.

Matthew

Obviously answered the question. I just was wondering where the union thugs...i mean brownshirts were in all of this.
My sentiments actually, if he grabbed my neck, all bets are off and he would have had to use some of those vaunted medical perks he gets as a rep.

"Anyone happily giving you constructive criticism on their part, should be just as equally happy to receive reconstructive surgery on your part".

bcp

In My Opinion
Well you would think that if he agreed with the agenda, he would be proud to say so.
He didnt even wait long enough to find out of the student agreed with it or not. This tells me that they know its bad policy, and that the ultimate goal is not one that would follow the constitution, and that they know they are doing something that the country does not agree with.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Time for him to buy his way out of this one. Oh, he was recording without premission. Lets see what the trumpet up charges against the kid will be. Maybe it was his meds like Kennedy's late night car crash. That was not a grab, that was a loving touch. We all could have fun with this one. Nonno weigh in on your beloved liberal here.

Vince

Well you would think that if he agreed with the agenda, he would be proud to say so.
He didnt even wait long enough to find out of the student agreed with it or not. This tells me that they know its bad policy, and that the ultimate goal is not one that would follow the constitution, and that they know they are doing something that the country does not agree with.
But....but...I thought they worked for the people.

:killingme

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I thought for a minute he might be overly sensitive to that question as a blue dog. But he's just a common yellow dog democrat. Soon to be a highly paid lobbyist for WWE.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
And a potential voter has the right to know where he stands on policy.

Interesting thing is that if the kid would have hit him, or even tried to break free, there would have been security coming out of the woodwork to protect the asswipe congresscritter.
I really thought someone would ask which right that was.

Matthew

Time for him to buy his way out of this one. Oh, he was recording without premission. Lets see what the trumpet up charges against the kid will be. Maybe it was his meds like Kennedy's late night car crash. That was not a grab, that was a loving touch. We all could have fun with this one. Nonno weigh in on your beloved liberal here.

The silence is thundering from the left. I wonder if there is widespread embarrassment because the WOn is no different from his predecessors, except he spends a whole lot more. I know, dream on.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
He looked like he was liquored up on that North Carolina Moon Shine!!! :otter:

Last edited: