This Congressman needs to be placed under arrest

awpitt

Main Streeter
Sadly, you're probably right. Nothing about it on CNN naturally. If this were a Republican Congressman, this would be headline news and bigger than the oil spill. He'd be strung up in the town square, tarred, feathered, drawn and quartered already and the lawyers would be lining up to sue his estate. The silence from the media and the rest of the left is deafening. I hope this kid presses charges.

Actaully, it was on CNN. On TV and their Website......

Congressman apologizes for on-camera confrontation - CNN.com

Toxick

Splat
Actaully, it was on CNN. On TV and their Website......

Congressman apologizes for on-camera confrontation - CNN.com

:bigwhoop:

You know what would be an interesting experiment?

Get a prominent GOP congresscritter, let's say Eric Cantor, and set up a video in which he behaves in a similar manner as in the video depicting Etheridge's deplorable behavior. Have him approached by a couple of "students" who ask him something like, I dunno - "Do you fully oppose the Obama agenda?" Have him place his hands on their persons, and try a fake-out hug when he notices more camera's pointed at him.

I wonder what kind of media coverage would follow.

TV: Chris Matthews would experience a 120 minute on-screen orgasm only to end when he passes out from dehydration. Wall-to-wall coverages continues.

Newspapers:
REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS STUDENTS
This is what they do, when they're not picking up queers in bathroom stalls!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
:bigwhoop:

You know what would be an interesting experiment?

Get a prominent GOP congresscritter, let's say Eric Cantor, and set up a video in which he behaves in a similar manner as in the video depicting Etheridge's deplorable behavior. Have him approached by a couple of "students" who ask him something like, I dunno - "Do you fully oppose the Obama agenda?" Have him place his hands on their persons, and try a fake-out hug when he notices more camera's pointed at him.

I wonder what kind of media coverage would follow.

TV: Chris Matthews would experience a 120 minute on-screen orgasm only to end when he passes out from dehydration. Wall-to-wall coverages continues.

Newspapers:
REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS STUDENTS
This is what they do, when they're not picking up queers in bathroom stalls!

My point exactly.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Educated guesses.

Actually, I believe the conclusions are based on established-pattern recognition more than guesses. When we have watched the public discourse over the past 12 years, the patterns are well established and easily recognized is one is willing to admit that there are biases and spin.