Metro Cast Cable

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
its the whole state of maryland i called cuz the internet was out i swear how do they keep a customer base when it goes out all the time in the WHOLE STATE! :cds:

ciwmj

Ours went out sometime around 11pm last night. I woke up at 330am this morning and it was still out. Cable was back on at about 430am and internet came on around 6am. This happens way to often!!!

Unfortunatly when there is no-one else allowed into the market,this is what you get.:burning:

calikid

Metrocast is terrible, I have the 250 package and it still overloads and resets every hour, I dont understand.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Well the guy told me last night that there was a outage in the state of maryland and that was around i wanna say 2 or so...

Metrocast ONLY covers;
Abell Avenue Bushwood California Callaway Chaptico Clements Coltons Point Compton Dameron Drayden Great Mills Helen Hollywood Leonardtown Lexington Park Loveville Mechanicsville Morganza Park Hall Patuxent River Piney Point Ridge Saint Inigoes Scotland St Mary's City Tall Timbers Valley Lee

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Metrocast ONLY covers;
Abell Avenue Bushwood California Callaway Chaptico Clements Coltons Point Compton Dameron Drayden Great Mills Helen Hollywood Leonardtown Lexington Park Loveville Mechanicsville Morganza Park Hall Patuxent River Piney Point Ridge Saint Inigoes Scotland St Mary's City Tall Timbers Valley Lee

i was just going by what the lil recorded thingy said lol