When Culture and Law Collide

PJumper

Sweet 16

^^8^^
This is being blown out of proportion. For one, those things are to big to be considered that of a real person. It could be argued that it symbolizes that of certain animals which of course naturally hangs in their "natural" state. Does this means ranchers have to cover their bulls' balls?

Hanging bulls' balls in their "natural" state is....natural. Hanging plastic nuts from your bumper is not. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Whenever I see those things hanging on the back of a truck I automatically assume the driver has a very, very tiny winkie.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I am going to have a giant plastic vagina made and put it right on my bumper. Or perhaps a set of plastic tits for my headlights to shine through.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This is being blown out of proportion. For one, those things are to big to be considered that of a real person. It could be argued that it symbolizes that of certain animals which of course naturally hangs in their "natural" state. Does this means ranchers have to cover their bulls' balls?

"That farmer better cover those bull's nuts in my town." Chief F Fuda.

Pete

Repete
Well this sucks, I just signed a contract with a plastics company to make 10,000 pairs of plastic ovaries to hang from the back of minivans.

If this law suit goes bad I am ruined.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Nancy Pelosi would likely be my first model. of course then you could never use your high beams.
Pelousy's popo has a high beam? :twitch:

I thought it was funny that they went through the trouble of blurring the ones in the video, meanwhile below that is an unblurred photo of another pair. :lol:

BOP

Don't give them any ideas.