Katt

he was in jail until recently anyway, so that's sort of hard to produce 24 w/out him all that while. It's aggrivating, though, for sure. I feel your pain.

Agee

spoiler............don't scroll if you haven't watched yet...

I knew tony wasn't a bad guy...:lol:

Sup? :howdy:

That was a un-expected twist! Now who in the Presidents' cabinet is spoiling the soup?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...I got totally sucked in last night. I was estatic when it became obvious that they were running two episodes. I was totally bummed when the second one ended! And they gave away FAR too much in the teaser for the next episode!

It's been forever since I gave a crap about any TV series.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Sup? :howdy:

That was a un-expected twist! Now who in the Presidents' cabinet is spoiling the soup?

Gotta be the guy whose son was murdered. That would be the total shocker; dad, part of a conspiracy, son starts to find evidence of it, another member of the conspiracy has the son killed, dad finds out, it's gone too far, helps Jack bust everyone to make it right.

donbarzini

Gotta be the guy whose son was murdered. That would be the total shocker; dad, part of a conspiracy, son starts to find evidence of it, another member of the conspiracy has the son killed, dad finds out, it's gone too far, helps Jack bust everyone to make it right.

I don't think we've met the real bad guy yet. I don't trust the Chief of Staff. He's almost never a good guy. But he's working for somebody. Is it time to bring Wayne Palmer back as a bad guy this time?????

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't think we've met the real bad guy yet. I don't trust the Chief of Staff. He's almost never a good guy. But he's working for somebody. Is it time to bring Wayne Palmer back as a bad guy this time?????

OK, but, isn't the cos far too obvious?

donbarzini

OK, but, isn't the cos far too obvious?

Yeah, but that's why I say he's working for someone else. He THINKS he's important, but he's gonna learn that he's just a flunky. His only job right now is to keep track of the 1st gentleman(THAT is a stooopid term). What about Jude Ciccolella(played Palmer's chief of staff)? It would be good to see his chops as a bad guy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah, but that's why I say he's working for someone else. He THINKS he's important, but he's gonna learn that he's just a flunky. His only job right now is to keep track of the 1st gentleman(THAT is a stooopid term). What about Jude Ciccolella(played Palmer's chief of staff)? It would be good to see his chops as a bad guy.

I'm new to all this, so, I dunno who that is. As I said, tv series are not something that Larry does. Hell, I'll likely miss the next couple episodes because I just don't have 'shows' so I don't have that Monday at 8, Thursday after Wheel of Fortune mindset. I'll forget. :lol:

donbarzini

I'm new to all this, so, I dunno who that is. As I said, tv series are not something that Larry does. Hell, I'll likely miss the next couple episodes because I just don't have 'shows' so I don't have that Monday at 8, Thursday after Wheel of Fortune mindset. I'll forget. :lol:

:killingme

You heard of DVR?? Tivo?? I'll still vote for you, but DAMN! At least come to the 20th technological century. Ciccolella played the loyal Chief of Staff for three of the presidents: Charles Logan, Wayne Palmer and Pedro Cerrano......uh, I mean David Palmer. Logan has already been a bad guy, David Palmer is dead, so that just leaves Wayne........

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:killingme

You heard of DVR?? Tivo?? I'll still vote for you, but DAMN! At least come to the 20th technological century. Ciccolella played the loyal Chief of Staff for three of the presidents: Charles Logan, Wayne Palmer and Pedro Cerrano......uh, I mean David Palmer. Logan has already been a bad guy, David Palmer is dead, so that just leaves Wayne........

I never much liked any of their songs. It was kinda kewl and new at first, but, they wore out quick, especially covering and bastardizing "Satisfaction".